Proposition to Buff LOD Whites (the armors)

The reason why LOD’s aren’t a very popular dungeon is because of the high difficulty and bad loot. Seriously, does anyone use the LOD whites at all (Except MAYBE Fire Dragon and Midnight Star, still rarely used)? I will now add some buffs to the LOD Whites so they will actually be used (Just some suggestions, not legit ideas that I’m gonna send to DECA).

1. Leaf Dragon Hide Armor
    The biggest joke white bag ever.
    +9 Def
    +50 HP
    Hydra:
    +17 Def
    +5 Dex
    Why it’s bad: The -8 Def and -5 Dex will not be made up for by the tiny +50 HP. Also has low feed
    Proposed Changes: +12 Def +80 HP
    Reason: Still not very good, but it will actually be useable. Still has 2 less def than other UT Leather Armors (Spectral, Harly, 4 less def than CSilk), but the +80 HP will actually be noticeable.

2. Water Dragon Silk Robe
    Not as much as a joke, but not used
    +3 Atk
    +10 Def
    +5 Spd
    GSorc:
    +4 Atk
    +13 Def
    +6 Wis
    +55 MP
    Why it’s bad: Since robe classes are usually squishy, they will need all the def they can get, so the -3 Def isn’t good. It also has -1 Atk compared to GSorc, but that’s not very noticeable. The spd could be very useful, but it won’t make up for the lack of def and mana that the GSorc has.
    Proposed Changes: +3 Atk +11 Def +6 Spd
    Reason: Okay, you might be wondering ‘Um, that’s not a very big change.’ That is mostly because I don’t want to suddenly make LOD whites super good, but they will actually be used. Since the WDSR’s only good part is the spd boost, then we should make it even better so that people can notice, ‘Oh yeah, the WDSR is great because of the huge spd boost.’ I also added that 1 def to make the class wearing this less squishy.

3. Fire Dragon Battle Armor
    The more I look at the stats, the better it seems. Still needs a buff though.
    +15 Def
    +3 Atk
    +3 Spd
    +3 Vit
    Acrop:
    +24 Def
    Why it’s bad: I know melees don’t need as much def, but the -9 def is most definitely not made up for by the slight Atk, Spd, and Vit boosts.
    Proposed Changes: +17 Def +4 Spd, +4 Dex
    Reason: At first, it might seem like I nerfed this armor, but a closer inspection will tell you that this armor has been slightly boosted from the original. The +2 Def helps a ton, at least matching the def of a Resu and the new ST Zaavox’s Heart. The slight spd addition is valuable on melees, who are generally slow, and the +4 Dex will help with the DPS.

I agree on the fire dragon armor.

nice. i like it.

some other threads

Quite some good ideas. Nothing to add, the ideas seems balanced enough to me.

Thanks y’all! I thought that people wouldn’t like this, but I’m glad you guys do!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.