Quick and weird question

long ago
play the game for months
first time in abyss
shotgunned by brutes

when i heard the brutes sound and the shoots hitting on me…
i feel… like a… shock?
its like the feeling when a glass is falling and u know its gonna broke
did i almost feel like if i was going to feel the pain
still feeling things like that when shotgunned by medusas and things like that

have u lived something like this?

also sorry for bad english

My computer is really laggy. When I was in a mad lab yesterday on my 0/8, I was at low health after tanking 2 shots from buffed crushers. Then I took another 2 and the server didn’t respond instantly, so I continued. Couple of seconds later I die. I knew I was at low health yet I still continued on because the server didn’t update the amount of hp I had.

Weird, huh?

I know that feeling, although it doesn’t happen anymore now but back in the day when I was doing things like WC I’d try to go for a stun or something then I’d tank parts of O2 shotgun and I’d get a feeling as if my heart just sank.

thats a bit different i think this is a… hype? im feeling like that when im trying to rush crawling with my rogue
i hav’nt do it even 10 times when i do its like… if im even taking shots from every mob in the room i feel like a pro if still can use a couple of pots and survive
also love the feeling

interesting to hear, ive stopped using sounds since i found the options section.

Not hype just pure fear, I was scared shitless.

I think it must be adrenalin. You are playing a very intense game, and you’ve put a lot of work into your character. Each time you know you could die, and that gives you adrenalin.

I get shaky hands and a higher pulse in small tombs quite often

Whenever I’m in a high level dungeon or rushing, I suddenly feel extremely cold and I start shivering.

IT’S SO WEIRD RIGHT?

Like, I get this feeling, and then, I know to just shut off my game, because if I don’t, I die pretty much 3 mins after.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.