Radioactive Saber

Radioactive Saber

One shot of this, 0.2 second of paralysis.

Tier: UT
Damage: 260 - 300 (280)
Range: 3.5
RoF: 80%
Effect: Paralysis for 0.2 secs
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 600

I’m a Star Wars fan.

You can get this of red, and purple, and this is blue. It is sorta like star wars.

Interesting idea, but you will have to lower the damage and/or RoF or else this would be OP af.
Just imagine a warrior running around with this as it is now.

uhhh that description…[quote=“MeteorMons, post:1, topic:6089”]
Radioactive Saber
[/quote]

doesnt look like a saber one bit, and doesnt look radioactive either, radioactive reminds me of green and dripping things[quote=“MeteorMons, post:1, topic:6089”]
Paralysis for 0.2 secs
[/quote]

i know the apeal of this, ive tried it a few times, but that basically just perma paralyze, what i did with my concept was a slot traveling, and NO dmg, wavy (scepter of geb), with big arc and slow fire rate

If I do that, it’ll look too much like the Unstable Anomoly.

oh i see your point, i guess it just comes down to how well your sprite skills are.

I guess you can go with blue if u want

Why are all these saber and rapier swords coming out? And how come they all look like regular long swords? Guys, a saber is different than a long sword. So is a rapier.

sorry, this is a pet peeve of mine

It’s like a lightsaber. Lightsabers don’t have a curved end.

but light sabers also dont have guards,

i like to criticize the sprites of ideas more then the ideas themselves so that’s what ill do.

the two “floating” pixels near the bottom left look like it has a second guard, my rule for flying particles that are part of sprites is to never have any that touch the main sprite, so get rid of those.

two of the pixels are lined up with each other witch takes away from the randomness flying particles on sprites usually convey.

the line of shading just strikes me as weird, and after looking at the other sword sprites i realized its because the middle part is actually the lighter part of all the swords with the edges being the darker part, fixing this should be relatively easy, id also recommend toning down the shading a bit by making the darker colours a bit lighter.

I will not support a weapon that does a status effect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.