Realm Eye Graveyard

My realm eye graveyard doesn’t update and it really is starting to annoy me… Anyone know how to fix it? I tried the button about any heroes missing and that didn’t help. What am I supposed to do to fix it? My graveyard isn’t private either. I’ve also tried manually marking a character as dead on my profile and that did nothing.

Thanks

you look so weird without your pic

I changed it just for you <3

its suppose to be this :cry:

We can’t help you we aren’t tech wizards like @Doc. RIP.

ok now i gotchu fam

ok now i gotchu fam

I’m loving these Santa hat profile pic edits.

thanks i missed the hat its a mandatory now

It seems like realmeye looks through every death that happens through the leaderboard system or something like that, since the game server makes that information available. That’s why it takes so long sometimes for realmeye to update your graveyard, because it has to search through a lot of deaths.

The heroes missing button may be a forced second look, but I’m not sure. I once used that button and my death appeared after a few days.

I just died on a 7/8 Pally and a Dbow archer a few days ago. Tried marking the pally dead, didn’t work. And the button didn’t mark my archer either…

That button only makes your character disappear from your realmeye page, nothing else.

I know, but wouldn’t it put the dead character in the Graveyard. If it doesn’t my graveyard is still broken. If it does it’s still broken…

It never did. Again, it only makes your character disappear from your page.

You do know this about my characters not showing up in my graveyard. This the first time I tried marking a character dead after it died. You informed that it wouldn’t work. The real issue is that its that none of my dead chars show up in there…

I know, did you read my message from 20 days ago?

Honestly I have no idea how to contact Realmeye admins besides talking to the only realmeye mod I know that is JoanOfArc.

MrEyeball also never responds to anything, I’ve contaced for feedback several times. They’re too shady.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.