Realm eye scammers

i dont know who to address to of=r if anyone will even read this but id like to see a system thatd lower the chance of being scammed off realm eye trades. after using this trading method for a while you build up a lot of trust with the people you buy from off this site and in actual fact i havent been scammed in my entire time on realmeye up until this day. and the one day i do get scammed is on christmas of all days hahaha. but besides that id like to see a rating system placed next to a persons name when theyre selling stuff. and it shows all the upvotes and downvotes the player has receivced over the time they have been playing. This way you know this players history and are more skeptical when buying stuff from them. Now i personally wouldnt impose any banning rules as any player can dowvvote your players trading history. and if one person gets upset and gets there crew to tarnish this persons trading history and there was a downvote cap this person would b banned even though that person hasnt ever done a shifty trade in their in game lifetime or so i geuss haha. but the whole beauty of it is that u can still buy off this person but looking at their downvotes it really helps u b more cautious who u buy from. and yeah. no one likes getting scammed on christmas haha

Sorta already there

to show everone ratings would be a bit well shitty just cause alot of the time people will mark people they don’t like as scammers. With the current system only people marked many times are listed.

You can’t lower the chances of being scammed… All you can do is pay attention to the trade, and check to see if the seller has been tagged for scamming. For keys you can just pay inside, and don’t pay if they won’t allow that.

Also, having good grammar helps preventing scams also.

There are people who scam key sellers. So in that situation,
“If selling keys let them pay outside, and if they don’t want to pay outside tell them you’re going back Afk at your original server and they can go find someone else.”

This is why I try and stick to trusted people/guilds.

The scam can go both ways ;0

U don’t have much experience on RE go look around before u post pls.

Err is that to @Shaxasno ?

She’s not wrong scams go both ways unless you’re selling to a trust individual/guild you should not be expected to open first.

Best is to just get someone to vouch .

They would’ve replied back to me :I
Also, what’s a vouch?

And Rockya just clicks the reply from what i’ve noticed, not user reply

though yeah was probs at OP

Ohh, so you mean to get a trusted individual, preferably high in statue that’s able to say you’re trusted?

Indeed I do.

The days I open up shop, my vouch would barely be able to take a step into the outside world filled with monsters. They would have to travel server to server, left baz to right baz until the shop close for the season. It’ll be hard work.

I think perhaps this is an idea. But it does not have enough clarity and detail.

At least use punctuation and paragraph breaks as necessary, please.

Hmmmm,

I feel better about myself, when someone else feels like commenting on my grammar/spelling i’ll direct them here.

Both @UTC and @Shaxasno. There are a few people that are paid first before they open the key so not everyone is a black sheep in the community.

Would you mind telling me the names of other trusted key sellers and buyers who aren’t trusted? I’d rather have the buyers guild name than their name.

Majority of well known players/guilds can be used as a vouch.

Yeah, I was a key popper for a while, and the custom is to pay inside. I was only ever scammed once, and it was out of a Candyland.

I like the way you said how much of a p2w you are. I don’t think anyone realized it.

/S wow didn’t know I had to add this.

First off what did you get scammed off? Obviously a key but which one? And if they did this then some mean person would literally report everyone and ruin realmeye trades.

Without people like me who pay money towards the game, the game wouldn’t be here.

Take a look at all those recent death people on the front of RealmEye, see all those character slots they have? They paid for those slots, with real money. Most of the streamers you see on twitch have a bunch of vaults opened and slots as well, yup, they paid for that stuff, with real money.

Wow, look at all these people selling keys that they paid for with Real money!

Oh meh gawd, #PayToWin How dare they spend their own Spare money which they’ve earned themselves or received from an unknown location, to spend on some game which obviously does not need any type of income to run on it’s own. Like, they should be spending it to charity or to help feed the homeless, maybe to help scientists find the cure to cancer, every cent counts you know.

Look at all these people spending the Gold that they bought with Real money on the mystery box’s!