Realmeye Forums vs. Rotmg Reddit Sub

I will cry if they make a deca forums :frowning:

if it is a real forumsā€¦rip this forumā€¦

Because you would lose your Regular status?

:slight_smile:

?? why would he?

I use RealmEye more. I think RealmEye is superior, itā€™s more smooth, and just flat out better.

Butā€¦ the Reddit memesā€¦

I feel like Iā€™m the only one who appreciates memes for what they are ;-;

An alternative upvote target? :wink:

Iā€™m not for the memes and shitposts. The thing about reddit is that your content just gets on the front page for a day and then its forgotten forever. Forums arnt like this usually, threads last at least a few days before it dies from nobody replying to them. Redditā€™s a pretty terrible place to post ideas unless it gets popular enough to last a little more than a day.

yeah, the structure of reddit actually support memes and such a lot more, since idea/discussions has to be there for more than 1 day

Well On the bright side, Menichko and Another Admin view all the dungeon ideas!
Although They only said about 3 of the item ideas were a topic of discussionā€¦

In the newest reddit post, it seems like the Deca team reads the forums secretly, but doesnā€™t have anyone with enough time to manage on here ;-;

what the heeeck when did this happen

Oh I had a conversation with Menichko for about half an hour a while ago.
Heā€™s a pretty casual dude in public

Wā€¦what!!! Why wasnā€™t I there tooā€¦

Also, do me a favor and ask them to check the realmeye idea sections often. They are missing out indeed on a lot of potentially good ideas.

One more thing;

Thatā€™s one of the disadvantages of the RealmEye Forums.

Yep. I even replied to that. Thereā€™s ways he can visit and find popular stuff without surfing the forum for hours.

We keep sucking traffic and growing, Iā€™m somewhat hopeful weā€™ll get more dev attention in 2017. :slight_smile:

Just like the cough kabam forums cough

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.