Realmeye QoL Change Ideas

1. When an offer is posted, one should be able to select an option that says “message offer through realmeye.” I say this because my chat is turned off a lot, and I miss quite a few pm’s.

2. Allow someone to post an offer saying, “sell X pots for offers.” This is mainly to scope out the market and understand what people may be offering for a specific item.

These are some that I though of, comment below what you think. I may add some of your thoughts to the OP too.

From @Scorchmist:

1. Have a sign next to offers saying “no price negotiations unless overpaying”.

I’m putting this in #feedback
That said, I agree with these. They’d be pretty interesting to have and I’d like them.

This actually sounds like a very nice idea. Sometimes get sick and tired of having to use my realmeye bio be filled with “plz message me about offers in game/realmeye thx lol”

This would cause sooooo much delay

Not really. You don’t have to select message offer through realmeye. This is good for different time zones. For example, today I wanted to message someone from Black Bullet, someone who lives on the other side of the world. He/she is asleep, or supposed to be, while I am typing this. This is a good way to secure an offer.

The delay would only be for casual merchers who don’t have their realmeye open at all times.

sure but that would require you constantly checking realmeye to see if you got any dm’s

And some people are okay with that.

It is a preference. It is not a must to have all offers dm’ed through realmeye. You can choose to be messaged ingame as well.

on that note i want this to be beside my offers

I’ll add this in.

lol, i meant like customizable things.

although its a somewhat seperate thought

Yeah, would be nice not having people msg me about my colour offers.

you know its easier just to remove them…

Well, it’s been a long time since I’ve updated this.

When suspending your offers, I’d like to have it at the top of my suspended list instead of the bottom. Mostly so I can replay it once I need it again with ease.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.