RealmEye RotMG Discord

This is a Discord for users of this forum, same rules that apply here apply in the Discord channel.

Here is the link:

You can use Discord if you have an account on the browser or the downloaded version. (There is also a phone app for it)

Leave any suggestions here or in the Discord. (Here is preferred as it would be more organized.)

As a side note, I suggest you nickname yourself your in-game name for convenience.

New Ot Pack
Looking for active ROTMG Teamspeak/Discord/Mumble/etc
Shaxasno's Photo Album!
The General Chat Thread
Scorchmist Senpai why!
Cursed Mail of Depths Beneath

Did you make it?

The link is right there, so yes.

Aight, I’ll advertise it to my other rotmg based discord so it gets more members.

Please note that this discord is created by a forum user but is not actually affiliated with realmeye itself.

Yes, this is why I did not include an “Official” tag. Though, I can add an unofficial if you deem it necessary.

cool, always wanted this, but not sure how it would turn out, and not skilled in using discord.

Me neither, we’ll just see how it turns out, lol.

you’ll have the pain of deciding roles and what they do and stuff like that

Yep, though the bigger issue is setting the chats to the right setting. (Which I actually won’t have time for right now qq)

Heh. I could do it

deja vu.

But is a mod in another discord channel

mod, does not mean i actually use mod like functions. Literally all i do, is assign roles.

bump

Delete annoucements or not

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

another, this on is for if you want bots
1- music bot- plays music

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2- realmbot, can see your realm stats and cool other stuff, you would make a channel for you to interact with this fellow.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3- realmdiscord - automatically gets updates from deca

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

• realmbot > realmdiscord
  • realmdiscord > realmbot.

0 voters

I plan to add bots, I just need to do it when I have available time and remember that I need to do this…

I do have time right now to do it though.

I have never been to the discord and I still voted against the music bot. That’s how much you should put it away.

It is the wrist to actually log on to a voice chat server and find somebody who is playing DJ with the thing. It’s a voice chat channel, not a radio!

Well, if it is set up properly that wouldn’t really happen. A VC channel could be labeled music and have disabled mics for everyone so they could listen to the same music without interruptions.

That takes effort to set up though, so if more than three people really want the channel (not just to have it) then I probably would set it up.