[Recruiting and Revival] Champions of Realm (USW2)

**_[color=#33BEFF]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]**
[center][color=FFCD00]**
Introduction_**[/color][/center]

We are a guild from times long past.

The Champions of Realm were an active guild back in 2012-2014.

Many people have quit RotMG since those times, including myself.

However, I (AelwinFang) have started playing again.

So, I think this calls for a revival!

**_[color=#33BEFF]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]_**

Explanation

Hey there! We’re a guild based out of USWest2.
We’re trying to build up an active community of players, new and old.
As of this moment, we are pretty much on the equivalent of a fresh guild.
Very little players. I’m looking to change that.
Revival! Help me build this guild back up!

**_[color=#33BEFF]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]_**

Requirements

As of right now (1-21-17), these are the only requirements for joining!
  • Must have an intermediate understanding of the game.
    -This includes, but is not limited to…
    -Knowledge of Dungeons, Enemies, Items, and mechanics.

• A (preferred) star requirement of Dark Blue (14) or higher.
    -Some exceptions can be made, however.

• Discord, while not an absolute must, is preferred.
    -I hope to launch an official channel, in time.

• Must be an active player on USWest2.

**_[color=#33BEFF]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]**
[center][color=FFC300 ]**
Closing Thoughts_**[/color][/center]
I’ve removed the majority of old players and friends that I had in this guild, as many of them haven’t logged into RotMG in years.

If you want to inquire about joining, you can…

• Reply to this post
  • Send me a /tell ingame @AelwinFang
  • Message me on RealmEye @AelwinFang
  • Add me on Discord (pigeon boi#5871)

Thanks for reading, or considering!

(bump? is that allowed?)

I’d like to join. I usually play on USMW2, pretty active all the time. I am currently on a 0/8 warrior but have enough pots to max def. I can do all dungeons except for the highest difficulty ones (tomb, shatts, shaitan, etc.) and can solo basic pot dropping dungeons (snake pits, udls, sprites, abysses, even pirate caves :astonished:). Unfortunately, I don’t have a discord at the moment so yeah

My current guild is getting kind of old because there’s mostly noobs and I want to learn from players better than myself

Send me a /tell ingame! I’d be glad to add you to our ranks.

That’s okay if you don’t have a discord. I highly advise getting one, though!

Hey, I started playing again after a while and my guild was abandoned and I am now a lone wolf. I’d like to join, Red star. Ingame is Blizzerd

Yeah, bumps are allowed.

If you look at my realmeye you’ll see no alive character.
I died a couple of weeks back and I didn’t see too much time spent playing the game again.
But here I am!
If you’re interested to know then I am a terrible player who can’t keep a character alive for a week, but hey! If it’s ok, then I can join your guild.

I would like to join because my old guild is inactive so I would be very happy to join. I have made a 4/8 knight so I am able to max multiple stats.

@Moondumpli @Orsome @Blizzerd

If any of you use discord, I would like you to add me! my discord is in the thread. From there, I can add you to the group channel, and I can get you guys into the guild!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.