Recruiting for <NoLimit!>

Hey all! Hope you’re having a wonderful day, and Happy new year to those of you who celebrate it.

I’m XXWSunXx (In game), and I’m recruiting for my guild, which is NoLimit. We are a casual guild where everyone is tightly connected and active. We have our own discord server which is extremely active, and we have lots of people with keys.

We’re looking for active, loyal players who have shatters experience and clean tomb xp.

Around 8-10 people are always on, and everyone’s really friendly towards eachother. People in our guild like to chat and call out events/dungeons and farm together. We’re currently expanding our guild, and we don’t like inactives and hackers. You can let us know if you’ll be away for some time or whatnot. Our main server is USNW, but we have many people from other servers as well.

Our current requirements are: 2 6/8s’ and 1.5k alive fame. If you don’t meet that req, then you may ask seperatly to join. Acceptions can be made.

We currently have 11 open slots, so grasp them if you want! PM XXWSunXx, Josephcool, Gunsrule, Foxflurry, or Dylanwrght if you’re interested in joining!

Recruiting for NO LIMIT!
Recruiting for guild: NoLimit!

Interesting, MoneyNatsu made a post about NoLimit as well, and he said you guys accept hackers and scammers as long as they don’t advertise it…

I’d love to join my name is Laugedreng ingame

I would like to join
IGN: Sleepymuff

Our guild kinda died after Akanono left, but we are recruiting again!
Pm Me or any other officer
We host Shatts and Tombs every day. We require 1 4/8+ and tomb and shatts experience

what’s the guild’s thought on hackers?

we don’t give as long as they don’t go about bragging that they hack
We also don’t care if they scam

Lmao this GUILD would’ve been perfect for me about half a year ago

y half a year ago?

Can you prove to me NoLimit is actually good at dungeons?

I left NoLimit (along with MenReck and Aeggy) because the guild was not good enough at Shatters.
What do I mean by this?
So about a week ago, we were running Shatters.
And somehow, just somehow, we messed it up before we even cleared all the switches in the Forgotten Village.
Two more failed Shatters after that just did it for us, so we left.

Also, almost everyone I knew kinda well in that guild left (with the exception of Healingbob), so I don’t have that much incentive to return.

Your guild is not gonna be very popular if you’re gonna accept people like this.

CMME rage mode… activate!

I mean I suppose it goes with your name, NoLimit to the legitness of the player you let in.

ayyyy
we are a legit guild

You just said you accepted scammers and hackers.

thats right

Which means you are not legit, and are full of hackers/scammers.

lel xd im in that guild :stuck_out_tongue:
we have like 1 hacker and hes about to be kicked and we don’t scam
we buy a lot of dungeons

I would like to join

ok pm an officer in game