Recruiting for Poorbois [USMW2]

#
Poorbois is now recruiting!

We are a serious guild looking for competent players to run dungeons and become great friends with.

###Requirements:

• Be 16+ years old. If you are younger, you have to prove yourself to be mature beforehand. Vice-versa is also true; if you are older but immature, you won’t be accepted.
  • Have at least one 4/8 at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Have experience in all dungeons, with the exception of Shatters.
  • Have Discord. We almost always use it while playing, so there’s always someone to talk to.
  • PLAY OFTEN. Penalties for absences will be listed below.
  • Be able to open at least once a month. We understand that spending money on this game sometimes isn’t possible, and that’s okay.

###Rules:

• We DO NOT tolerate:
    • Leeching
    • Hacking
    • Scamming
    • Griefing
    • Begging
    • Inactivity
  • We play on USMW2 and USW2 only. We don’t server/event hop.
  • We announce dungeon openings and giveaways in chat beforehand, although it is not required. If you wish to keep a dungeon private, use the bazaars.
  • Even though each player has an opening requirement, we prefer players that have not “bought” their way into the game. i.e. purchasing all the way to Divine. KNOW DUNGEONS, INSIDE AND OUT.
  • Stay healthy and value real life above all else. If you need to take a leave of absence, notify an officer or leader directly beforehand.

###Inactivity Penalties:

• For each week that someone is inactive, they will be demoted by one stage.
  • If you reach the lowest level in the guild, and would normally be demoted again, you will be kicked.
  • Repeated demotions can result in an early kick by an Officer+ at their own discretion.

Failure to understand any of the rules above results in a kick. Demotions and rulings are universal and unassailable. If you feel that a rule is unfair, contact me or another Leader.

Additionally, do not be surprised if you are initially accepted and then kicked later on. If you lie about your dungeon experience or are overall unpleasant to be around, you will be removed.

I hope you all take our guild seriously and wish to join as much as we want you to. We look forward to helping each other max and obtain great loot. - Driffy aka, LordDoran

Trying to lookz for a guild!

Makes 4/8 character

Never touches character again

kick Ceanu until he drinks 4 more def!

LIES!

There’s exceptions to the 4/8 obviously but for new recruits we’d rather everyone have at a good character to boot. :slight_smile:

Ceanu needs to max fr

And you right

EDIT: There’s exceptions to the no-exceptions 4/8 rule. I know what I’m doing I swear :wink:

so when a new dungeon comes out everybody gets insta kicked for not knowing how to do it… sweet!

als: imagine if someone couldent join because they did have experience in spider dens, would be funny.

well crap, thats 95% of the realm population out then

Aye wanna just elaborate on that a bit

Edit: nvm found it, at least once a month

No problem. Only reason we have something like that in place is because we’ve all been in several guilds the past few months that never really opened, and we want to try and change that.

of course not :wink: not like we’ll have to worry anyways… new dungeons coming out? pfft, that’ll be a while

yeah, you’re right…

Bumping. We’ve changed our requirement for ?/8 to 2/8 for anyone wondering. We’re willing to help rebuild, and most of us can donate. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.