Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

Shipwrecked New Official Realmeye Page!

Searching for sailors once more! Currently Rebuilding!

Founded by Castawayz 10/10/16
Offical Main Server is USEast!
Original Thread: http://tinyurl.com/Ships1stThread

Lore: {New Version by Castawayz}

It had been four Months since the forgotten had been stranded on Davy Jones Island. There was only washed up rum on the island’s shore, with what seemed to be an ocean, separating the crew from the home that was land. The fourteen children, evolved to become fourteen heroes, and together they built a raft, from the washed up gear of the fighters slain by Davy Jones. Through the Tropical Heat they tied the raft together, and set sail once more on the stormy seas. There were many sailors along the way, Some still standing, and others that passed away from scurvy and greed. When Davy’s Ship was revived from the Mad God Oryx, Our heroes threw themselves into the sea. The Warrior known as Castaway Alexander was saved by the beautiful Queen Thessal who protected her people from the Pirates and Davy’s Ghostly Devil. Alexander vowed to find out the fate of his missing comrades, and he vowed to protect Thessal from the Mad God Oryx, who summoned the Hermit God to destroy and conquer the seas. Alexander left to conquer the land back from Oryx, and now he is on a legendary quest that will end the Mad God when all fourteen heroes reunite.

#Rules:
Play Often (Notify Leader or me if you can’t log on for an extended period of time.)

Be Mature
Swearing is tolerated, however you should be respectful in game and in guild chat.
Know that you represent your guild as well as yourself.
{This rule applies as well in our discord channel.}

No Begging/Scamming for Items

No Hacking/Illegal Mods (If you are caught cheating you will be kicked and tagged)

No Dragging/Ruining Hosted Dungeons:
1st offence: Warn
2nd offence: Demote/Kick
3rd offence: Kick

Must have Experience in dungeons with obtainable potions. (Cems, Labs, Pups, Abbies, Etc)

Members- 7+ Days Inactive = Kick
Officers+ 7+ Days Inactive = Demotion/Possibly Kicked

Realmeye Account Recommended (Unhiding Realmeye is required)

#Guild Requirements
(Upon Applying)

– 1 Character Slot
– 300+ Alive Fame, 4/8 Character Upon Applying!

2-4 Character Slots
– 500+ Fame, 2 3/8+ Character Upon Applying!

5+ Character Slots
– 750+ Fame 3 2/8+ Characters Upon Applying!

Required For All Players
– Must Play 3+ Days A week, (Notify Leader+ if you have an excuse)
– Must Have Experience Completing Tombs/Shatters!
Must give the founder all of your life pots! (kidding of course)
– These requirements are for players applying only! (Doesn’t matter after you join!)

#Info

– We Do Buy Keys (When we can)
– We do have older players (15-19)
– We accept Players from any location in America/Europe
– We Do Not Allow Alts, Hackers, or Scammers In Our Guild.

#Application Questions!
(These are what you answer to apply to our guild!)
(DO NOT FORGET YOUR IGN!!!)

1. What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?

2. What can you offer as a player to our guild?

3. Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?

4. What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?

5. What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?

6. On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?

7. How many days a week do you play on average?

#Official Discord

Join us here! http://tinyurl.com/ShipPublic

Apply Here! http://tinyurl.com/ShipApps

(Note: For Players who’d rather apply on discord rather then forums)

#News Board

– Formerly #1 on USEast and Top 60 Global!! Successfully Rebuilt!

– Currently Ranked 4th on USEast and 59th Global (4/30/17)!

– Discord Channel has over 150 members!

– Castawayz has opened over 280 Public Dungeons on USEast!

– Realmeye Page! https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Shipwrecked
(48/50 Members, 149k Alive Fame 4/30/17)

– Previous Thread had nearly 3000 views and over 150 player responses!
(Most Successful Thread on Realmeye Forums for Guild pages)
{Link: http://tinyurl.com/Ships1stThread)

– Guild can complete Tombs Clean and can complete Shatters Clean.

Thanks For Reading!

Hope to see you around!

~Castawayz

Looking for high end guild
Looking for an active, fun guild
Vet looking for guild
I have returned, Searching For A Guild!
Looking for a guild to play with!
-:{Looking for Guild}:-
German guy is looking for a guild
Looking for Guild | English
Looking for a good active guild
Vraddo - LF guild

It’s finally here!

On a more serious note, seems like a good guild. Good luck recruiting! :smiley:

finally we got dis, lets get dem recruits now!

does that mean the applier has to have a 300 base 4/8 right now or had one before? The upon applying part can have different meaning unless im just bad at grammar. (Cause I might try to invite one of my old guildie/friend who is kinda isnt working out good on this game but had made a 4/8 370 base pally at one point.)

Required Alive statistics.

Shit I wish I could join. but I dont meet the requirement RIPPPPP

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG? Farming pirate caves
What can you offer as a player to our guild? Pirate RUM
Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? I am a dongle blue berry maggets that atttract other magnets.
What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life? I would be the warrior bc I can sleep alone in the dark.
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? I died in every tomb and shatt so im preety experience
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?1
How many days a week do you play on average? 0.30 hours every 30 min
[/quote]

I wish you the best of luck for this guild.

It seems so neat and organised!

I really do hope it picks up for you.

I will be glad to join, but for one problem in the lore:

Thats why whe i initially was looking for a guild saw this one was like gosh this one is great, looked at the lore annnnnnnnnd bye.

That’s alright, I’ll have 30 others to review through later :smile:

How about like looking st a synonyms of warrior lol, like mercenaries or fighters…

And now we got a logo! (Maybe)

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
My favorite part of ROTMG is that beautiful, soulbound, white bag. I can’t get enough of them (and I have tried).
What can you offer as a player to our guild?
I can help people max once I am maxed, give away items I don’t need, and I’m not an ass like some people in my previous guild.
Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
I (try) to be funny, am sometimes busy but am always positive (ingame) and I give away fre itenz.
What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
I would 10/10 be a ninja, since ninja in the game are fast, and I want to be fast. If not a ninja, huntress or archer because I want to do archery.
What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
I have completed tombs successfully, but I can’t say the same for Shatters, as every single one I go into is instantly dirtied by people before me.
On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
I’d say a 5-7, if I am really into it, I can max pretty fast, but if I’m not it might take me a bit longer.
How many days a week do you play on average?
I play on (for me) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, so 3 if I can count correctly.

eh, gotta shade some of dem sprites. plus I think an actual drawing would be more preferred than simple sprite art (too bad that my drawing tablet isnt working out on flash or photoshop lately)

Dang I wonder who that person is. ._. :wink:

Let’s be more class-inclusive, down with warrior privilege.

lemme reply to your application to see if i can help ya a bit. Sorry if this might sound ranty, I usually do this format of replies for rants xD

Well at least that’s what’s gonna keep you playing, isn’t it? Just tell me that you wont quit after you get every white bag in the game :wink: (which will probably not happen until like a few years later or a terrible curse by RNGesus)

Whale den, you shouldn’t have been in a guild full of halifag-level assholes in the first place. Good job leaving it :wink:

We need more nice, funny, and positive people. (I’m just a negative-to-self low-esteemed bastard with speech problems and a different playstyle)

#hobbies r kool.

just know how to keep a tomb clean (like how to not freak out and go full on ffa when someone accidentally activates nut). For shatts, here’s one advice- stay in the crowd, and don’t go ahead; you’ll make the shatters dirty if you do. And don’t go too behind as well, most clean shatters often leave a ton of shit behind, and plus the bridges may close on you. The good part is that once you’ve completed your first properly-done shatters, you’ll fully know the way to run shatters clean and actually be good (well after you study a couple of shatters mechanics which will take more time than actually knowing how to do a clean shatters)

do you store 25 def on mules/vaults? That’s a great way to rebuild quickly. instant 1/8 def makes life so much easier.

ooo a weekend player! That’s all right, I’m only allowed to use discord during those days too. Just let us know if you got grounded or something so we don’t end up kicking you for inactivity just cuz you were banned for those only three days D:

yep, you guessed it.

If you know me well enough I used to use my decoys to direct ice spheres on top of people, people that play warrior. And ruin the phase on king where everyone runs to bottom, if there’s a warrior. I swear I hold the record for the amount of "what the fuck man"s pointed at me from warriors.

*looks at 8/8 graveyard
*sees 2 warriors
*looks at character list
*looks at 8/8 warrior

Oh crap.