Recruiting for Yellow Society

Hi guys, gals and interdimensional species, your average shit taxi driver here, ready to introduce my shit stain of a guild. YELLOW SOCIETY
Guild Requirments are 1 6/8 + a backup character 1k Base and discord! The main server will be the wonderfuck that is ASE. The guild is very new and currently at the time of writing this all my friends are in this guild. (me and my mule). But once the guild gets up and running (or walking, im fat af) I will open dungeons and stuffz. You also need to speak english. sry putin. If you die go fk urself only noobs die jk we (I) shall help you. Um you also have to be nice and stuff. And yeah.

TL;DR:
Main server: ASE
Guild name: Yellow Society
Guild Reqs: 1k base + 1 6/8
Minimum age: 1 year old
JOIN MY FUCKING GUILD: OR DIE PLEASE

JOIN MY FUCKING GUILD OR DIE. please
reply to this post if you want to join for some reason

Guild Recuirtment - YellowSociety

Guild Guidelines
No hacking
Treat both guild members and other players with respect. You can troll, but you should not insult or treat other players poorly
Your Realmeye-profile should always be completely visible to guildmembers

Guild Reqs
Have at least 1k base fame and 1 6/8
Have discord
Be a nice person!

In a guild dungeon, the opener decides the rules. it’s the opener’s call. Call Trooms and wait for bosses until everybody is ready.
Be honest and donate if you get a drop.

Reply to this post if you would like to join!

@moderators

[Threads merged. O frabjous day, calloo callay! OB]

You can tell OB wrote that because what the heck is even “frabjous”, “calloo” or "callay "?!

With this type of positive attitude, I would love to join! :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.