Ring of duality (UT)

Might I suggest a full ring themed sprite? This may look better with the other items the dungeon drops.

This is what it may look like in a set.

should be violet in colour then it would look cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it

Even if you don’t like it give some
constructive criticism and improve the discussion

This looks really good with the bow and the rest of the set. Actually, I don’t know what sprite I prefer… Maybe this one? Gotta work my mind xD

It’s much nicer with some shading instead of a flat line down the middle.

Did you make the ring a bit larger? It just seems bigger than normal rings.

AWW MAN DAT LOOKS SO SICK
+rep ADD THIS

Very OP ring to me if it did make it in game I would think it would have a very low drop rate.

I think that would fit better with dungeon, but i like other ring better maybe a different drop place or something would fit the ring he made?

I think this ring would be awesome on knight as it replaces any need of an expo or nile. It would also be good on assassin if you don’t mind missing out on the 4def of the expo.

Its not larger, it just looks like that because the band of the ring is the same color as the gem in the ring, so where they connect looks more thicccccccc.

##Welcome to the forum @Dragoblue !

##Have a :cookie:!

And please don’t be rude.

Next time you might not want to write so harshly because you’re just making yourself look like an idiot. Please remember if something’s a white bag it doesn’t mean it should be overpowered, UT items are supposed to be situational, unique and shouldn’t be a direct upgrade of the highest tier, which this ring isn’t but I’m just saying.

Well, characters like Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, etc who can perma buff/cloak with a good mp pet wouldn’t really need to use this ring though.

You wouldn’t go wrong with the +100 hp

The sprite has more white than black. BLM too, ya know.

That’s a mint sprite. I like this one a lot

The ring looks a bit fat here. is it one extra pixel wide or is it just me?

For those arguing that it is op lets not forget about Bracer and that for losing 40 of both mp and hp you get 6 atk and def which is HUGE. I honestly think its pretty balanced especially since I can see classes using other rings such as Bracer, Pyra, Gem stone, and Nile etc…