Rkigoo's Ideas

This is some ideas that might make realm a lot more fun.

1: Put one-of-those-statues-that-allows-you-to-switch-characters into the vault, So that you can transfer gear to a different character without as much difficulty.

2: Be able to choose a “Default” pet, so that you don’t have to go into your pet yard every time you make a new character.

3: Guild wars. Each guild would pay 2,000 guild fame to enter a guild war with another guild. You would be able to challenge specific guilds, or just go up against one at random. The way this would work, is that both guilds would be in seperate arenas next to each other. Each arena would spawn the same enemies, of course the arena would have to get harder much more rapidly. The last guild to die, would win the guild war.

4: Change the music for different seasons or something. It just gets really annoying and repetive after playing the game for a few years :P.

5.an option to mute people who send similar messages more than 6 times in 20 seconds (not permanently, but for 5 minutes or so).

6: The ability to stack potions using fame/gold. It would cost like 20 fame/5 gold to stack two potions, then 40/10, then 80/20, and so on, as the potions get more concentrated.

7: Make a little sound effect whenever you get a private message. (you can toggle it on and off through the options menu) This would come in handy for trading on realmeye.

8: A christmas reskin of the twilight archmage for next year :smiley:
It would be called the “father christmas” set. The spell could be a naughty/nice list.

9: fix stacked shots in mad lab. i dont know if this had been a problem for other people, but i almost got instakilled by one shot as a 6/8 knight, during the 2nd boss fight when it shoots those rapid fire blueish fireball things. Everyone else there saw it too, so it wasnt just lag.

10: More upgrades for the guild hall,and make it more customizeable.

Rkigoos ideas 3

No, that’s how Deca make money

Rip USW3, you could just use /ignore[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
8: The ability to stack potions using fame. It would cost like 20 fame to stack two potions, then 40, then 80, and so on, as the potions get more concentrated.
[/quote]

Using gold and fame, but obv fame costs much more[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
9: Make a little sound effect whenever you get a private message. (you can toggle it on and off through the options menu) This would come in handy for trading on realmeye.
[/quote]

Well, no one has it on anyway, but sure[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
11: fix stacked shots in mad lab. i dont know if this had been a problem for other people, but i almost got instakilled by one shot as a 6/8 knight, during the 2nd boss fight when it shoots those rapid fire blueish fireball things. Everyone else there saw it too, so it wasnt just lag.
[/quote]

THERE’S STACKED SHOTS IN LABS… woah[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
12: More upgrades for the guild hall.
[/quote]

But what would it even do?[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
13: Make keys tradeable.
[/quote]

This would cause some cs:go type shit, and also, duping is a thing

Everything else is fine

I changed some stuff on the main post. Thanks for the feedback.

Rkigoo's ideas and bugs 2

what about spambots?

you can go to options and switch chars

yep, i like that, also maybe easier switch pet [quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
3: Guild wars
[/quote]

heard of this so many times, [quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
4: A guild vault, that would start with one chest, and accumulate more, the more you upgrade it. This could only be accessed by members and above.
[/quote]

[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
5: Change the music for different seasons or something. It just gets really annoying and repetive after playing the game for a few years :P.
[/quote]

also adding dungeon specific music

that would have to be an option, also the point of realm is not to mute everyone else [quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
Make a little sound effect whenever you get a private message.
[/quote]

i like that.

for him?[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
11: More upgrades for the guild hall,and make it more customizeable.
[/quote]

I mean, sure, why not. But at the same time, is it worth adding that tiny thing to potentially make a new duping method?

Nice.

So much balancing would need to go into this…

No.

Or different music for different sections. Google “RotMG Bilal”.

RIP fast typers.

No.

Decent.

… we have enough cancerous reskins…

wat[quote=“Rkigoo, post:1, topic:3885”]
11: More upgrades for the guild hall,and make it more customizeable.
[/quote]

I changed some stuff.

mind telling me what you changed…???

I already knew about bilial. Didnt he plagarise some songs from runescape?

No clue. Doubt it though.

I checked his soundcloud and there were a few comments that said that.

By golly gee! People making comments on the internet!?!?!? Better accept it as fact and do no research on my own!

I got rid of the guild vaults, and changes the wording on muting people who talk frequently.

It was more than just one person, and i saw the comments on multiple of his songs. I dont really know much about runescape, so its not like im going to go through the whole soundtrack comparing the songs lmao.

Oh yes, everything’s true until proven false!

If you really care that much, why dont you prove it false yourself. It sounds pretty believable to me.

Because i don’t base my knowledge on “well, if there’s nothing to prove it wrong, it’s right”.

Also, i have your account info to your RotMG account. (not gonna tell you any extra additional info, so by your logic, you should change your logins)

I said it sounds believable.

What reason would anyone have to lie about that?

I’m not saying the person who said that is wrong, i’m just saying your reasoning behing believing in what was said is silly.