Rollback (EUN guild)

Rollin’ back to the good ol’ days…

Are you looking for a friendly casual guild that welcomes both experienced and newer players? If your answer is yes, then Rollback might be the guild for you!

###

Info

Founded by me (GL) and my friend Swiggler on March 9, 2017, we’re an EUNorth guild with the main goal of providing a chill and enjoyable environment for every guild member to play in. While we think it is important for all our members to have a little experience in-game, we don’t really believe in strict requirements and we don’t solely judge someone based on their alive characters and fame.

We’re interested in active legitimate players that have the same or similar approach to the game as we do.

###

Requirements

As stated above, although we don’t believe in strict reqs., we still expect our new members to meet the following demands:

• Be active! We don’t have any specific playtime requirements, but we ask everyone to at least play a few times per week.
  • Any type of hacks are strictly forbidden. If you’re caught using a hack, you will be kicked.
  • Have some dungeon experience. We don’t require every member to be able to solo a tomb or know everything about The Shatters, but some limited experience really comes a long way.

###

How to apply

If you meet our requirements and think that you’ll fit in the guild, don’t hesitate to contact GL or Swiggler in-game or through RealmEye.

I would like to join! I used to have two 6/8s; both have perished. I’m very active and I have a lot of dungeon experience, especially with Glands dungeons. Please tell me if I’ve been accepted.

Hey, you’re welcome to join us! Just ask me for an invite the next time you’re online.

I’ve been looking for an EU-based guild, as my previous one was USA based and I wasn’t able to play with them a lot. I play often, not really addicted though, i travel a lot, so there are times I’m not on for a few weeks.
Got experience in all the dungeons, wouldn’t call myself a shatts expert though.

nvm

I use a script

Contact me or GL ingame if you’re wanting to join please!

u know account sharing is banable ?

so its cool if i report u ?

100%

Oh crap.

I’d like to join. Sounds lovely!

I’d like to join! Sounds great! (I have 3 6/8s, 1x 4/8 and two 2/8s im building rn)

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my inactivity lately, I’ve been busy. I’ll get back to anyone interested in joining at the end of the week. If you don’t want to wait, try to get hold of Swiggler instead.

I have been trying to get a hold of GL or Swiggler recently and have had no luck so I’m replying so I can hope to somehow have a way to get into the guild. I have made a 4/8 knight and can do shatts but I don’t have much experience in tombs, I can do all of the glands stuff too.

• Thanks!

could i join?

I am looking to join this guild. Can you tell me roughly how many people use voice chat to play? Looking for active and professional guild.

I’m not sure about every single member, but I just set up a Discord channel for the guild to use, since it was highly requested.

I wouldn’t mind joining. You guys sound cool :smiley:

Im 1/8 on my knight i have pixie from my dead 6/8 knight and i also have a 0/8 archer that has t11 armor and bow