Rotmg Kahoot!

Yeah, sorry thats so early in the morning for you.

by est do you mean eastern time?

Yes.

Ummmm… uhhhh… my friend… he’s a little… Older.

He wants to know… What in oryx’s name is a kahoot?

don’t worry, I have no idea either!

Kahoot is basically a free quiz making site that teacher use in classroom to do fun quizes about what they are learning about. The teacher shows their screen and in the screen a code is shown which the students input by going to kahoot.com and once everyone is ready the host starts the game. The host screen will show the question and the answer choices. Square, Triangle, Diamond, Circle and on the symbols there will be an answer. The people who are looking at their screen will see the symbols but won’t see the answer choices. So you have to chose the symbol that is associated with the answer in the screen. There is a time limit that tell you how much time you have to answer before the it gives you the right answers. It will then show how many people chose the right answer and how many chose the wrong answers. Ex: The question is what 2+2. On the host screen you will see Circle 2 Square 0 Triangle 4 Diamond 3 on your screen you will onlye see Circle Square Triangle Diamond. Everyone chooses their answer. If you get the right answer you get points if u get the wrong answer you get 0 points. If you get the questions right without getting a question wrong you points increase more and more. When all the questions are done it will show who got 1st-5th place and then how many question the guy in first place got right and wrong.

Its basically a quiz game which is used in class typically for review. How it works is a teacher will put the host kahoot window on their computer, hooked up to a projector, and students enter the code onscreen at kahoot.it to join the game with their devices. Students then answer questions by selecting one of 4 colored buttons correspoding to their desired answer choice onscreen with the same color. Up to 1000 points are awarded for each correct answer, with more points rewarded the faster the question is answered. After each question, and after the game ends, the top 5 players are displayed on the host screen for all players to view. The way I’m using it here is putting the kahoot screen on livestream and allowing the users to join in and win rewards in-game by placing in the top 5.

EDIT:Thanks TheAGD for giving a much more detailed explanation

No problem :slight_smile: lol we use kahoot in my school a lot so of course i already knew what it was and i can’t wait till the kahoot tomorrow

the real question is how the ehck do you use twitch, attempted several times, but failed…

like how to stream on it?

It failed because I’m not streaming right now. Once I start streaming, you’ll see the kahoot screen in the window which is normally black.

no, i dont know how to do anything there… dont know how to watch streams, watch past stream… or anything…

yo i have a question you said eastern standard and mine is like central standard so that does mean it will be 8 pm for me?

The event starts at 9:30 PM CST (central standard time).

oh yeah 9:30 CST i thought it was EST

oh wait it’s 10:30 est lol

There’s an app for everything! Back in the day we had these.

Confused, why do we need to view the questions on your screen? if we are on a kahoot, it will just show us the questions.

It wont’ show you the questions on your screen you can only see it on his screen that is how it works

Now that I see the prizes I really want to be first place cuz I’ve never had a UBHP ring and that things looks like it could raise my health by a lot the best i had was a t5 exalted speed ring but it’s worth less than 1 def which sucks