Scammers!

DECA if you see this, Please crack down on scammers! If someone has proof that they have been scammed the scammer should get banned for a set amount of time. First time that they scam the should get a ten day ban, second time they should get a month ban, third time they should get a perma-ban. this would help anyone who spends THEIR money on YOUR game. Please consider this if you ever see this post.

Unfortunately, there is no way to prove someone has been scammed without video evidence, and even then very few people have actually been banned, only one I can think of is Rotmg Troller, and that only happened because he scammed hundreds of people and recorded himself doing it, which promptly blew up on the Kabam forums.

My advice is to be careful, make sure you are trading for the item you want, and take your time. Taking your time means you’ll never get scammed, you just need to go slow and you’ll be able to pick out any scammers, not if you spam click trade every time you enter US West.

DECA could do this or we can all grab a brain and not get scammed.

What I currently mean by “scammers” are people who don’t pay for keys they buy. I also said that they should ban if the person provides evidence.

I also don’t use USW for trading, I use realmeye trading posts only.

The idea of “selling keys” is not supported by the developers, and was never the intention.

By the way, you’re not replying to me, you’re just replying to yourself so i’m never getting the notification

Indeed if selling keys were a feature that was intended, then they would be tradable. Since they are not, we can assume that it is because they weren’t meant to be.

Does DECA not like key selling? I heard that Kabam didn’t but I haven’t heard anything about DECA’s opinions.

No. They haven’t supported it in the past, and if it was supported they probably wouldn’t be soulbound. I feel like you should do some extra research before creating posts like this, after all, why should Deca ban people for breaking rules that were never meant to exist?

I just feel that they should do a little more for the people that support them. I spend my hard earned money in this game just to watch some retard take it, just like that. Even if they don’t support it fully they should do something about it, even realmeye has a section on the trading page for keys specifically. Don’t bring up the whole realmeye isn’t owned by DECA so they dont have to listen to it speech. Realmeye is a fundamental part of realm to alot of people, “Whats the best way to _____?” “Check Realmeye.” I see this same dialogue in realm all of the time.They should do something to make the key system better, they know people are going to sell them anyways.

I feel like it would be a positive change to start banning people scamming keys. More confidence in key market would lead to more key sales (and $$ for Deca).

Keys were never intended to be sold this way but by now it’s such an integral part of the game that Deca might want to provide some support.

Absolutely, but @HorusKane isn’t arguing that in this post, he’s arguing that scammers should be banned for scamming keys, when the bigger question is, why are keys sb?

I was arguing something very similar in my last reply to you.

well getting scammed is usually the victim’s fault (sorry). Every method of scamming except for the key scam can be easily avoided by careful observation and thinking. When keys were released, they were specifically sb because then there will be a revenue crisis with nobody but few actually buying the keys, so they were originally meant to be personal. Also, duping is another problem. If keys were unsb, then dupers will fuck with them hard enough so that absolutely nobody needs to spend real money on keys, which will kill everything.

Sure, but that’s not why you created this post

DECA if you see this, Please crack down on scammers!

Is arguing that scammers should be banned, rather than Ideas for a policy against scamming

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.