Secondary/backup character. should it be ninja?

hey guys. Im going to make a second character as a backup because you dont want to lose all your stats at once. But I want to make a ninja. I know how he works but the main reason I want to make a ninja is the void blade and firecracker katana I have. I know the firecracker is bad, but still. I feel nice getting it from a decently rare dungeon. Is making a char you dont play just for the good uts bad?

ninja needs the ut’s to be useful. firecracker isn’t one of the ones that helps, but void blade is very good. but I would still wait some more so you have doku as well for a swapout.

Is the doku really rare?

Not Xaklor, but

No. the drop itself won’t take more than a few cdepths. The hard part is finding the lucky djinns, which effectively translates into looking for new realms, and actually clearing or rushing the cdepths.

In my opinion it shouldn’t be a Ninja. As Xaklor stated:

[quote=“Xaklor, post:2, topic:4408”]
ninja needs the ut’s to be useful.[/quote]

Ninjas aren’t bad without UTs, but they are way better with UTs. I am actually in the very same predicament right now (6/8 Ninja without Doku)!

I think a Paladin, Knight, or Wizard are great backup characters to use; they are relatively very safe to play (unless you have EP urges with the wizard) and are quite forgiving to players unfamiliar with how to operate them. Pally has the least to max out of ALL classes too (isn’t such a big lost if he dies). But it all falls back on you. At the end of the day you make the choice. Ninja isn’t a bad pick, but I think for being a backup character the three I mentioned above are better for the job.

umm… btw this is for normal people

done like 100+, most with loot pots, no fcking doku!!!

woops

yea i got my doku on my first ever cdepths!! :stuck_out_tongue:

sighs i was trying to type in a deadwater docks and then an asshole dragged! T_T

Depends on how many character slots you have, if you don’t have too many slots its not the smartest thing but if you have a decent amount go for it.

It’s as rare as a dbow

You just made a claim!
Citation pls.

All you need.
(Doku is prefered) (Pyra is an option)

doku is needed if it’s gonna be one of 2 characters.

No doku is not needed. When I was muy noob muy muy muy noob, I got 9 whites in a weeke without doku and no white with doku, both were 4/8.

Parrots repeat what they here, seems that is what your are ding here.

@Bluenoser Knock some sense in to him if you still use these forums

yes, it depends on the player. i personally wouldn’t use ninja without a doku, it’s really your preference.

Have you tried playing ninja without a doku for awhile.
No.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.