Secret Regular Stuff

So, I recently got Regular right? SO MUCH AWESOME SECRET STUFF!

to all the regs, when do we start kicking everyone from the forums again?
/s
on a more serious note, regular is cool and everyone who isn’t a reg should try to go for it if they like the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Shh… Don’t tell the public!

Ask the @moderators

More headaches for the moderators.

I thought the secret sauce was secret sauce for a reason

cant have plankton making krabby patties now can we

Say more about the secret sauce and you’ll be banned. Fair Warning.

Here I am about to expose
THEY HAVE A SUPER SECRET ROOM AND I FORGOT WHAT IT IS CALLED BUT IT IS SOMETHING LIKE THE “DEFIBLIRATOR” AND IT IS SUPER SWAG AND I WANT TO JOIN D:

It won’t be a secret for long if you go around splurbing and divulging the secrets, will it? :rolling_eyes:

Your secrets?

Yes, Natsu. Tell us all you know. Where do you live? Who are you friends with? Who do you admire?

Wait, secret sauce? I thought we were making cheeseburgers…

shh it’s to confuse plankton!

So I understand we are serving food, but how about the drinks, what are they?

the blood of the Basics
just check the Chamber category

we all know the secret sauce is made from-
reg smashes chrolofoam rag into mouth of ilikzerice
we hear muffled screams in the background and the sound of a body being dragged off.

The blood of sacrifised children you mean? Children of the regulars…

I want to be a regular but I don’t want to work for it, why is life so hard? :sunglasses:

i want to be a reg but im too busy
too busy maining dva hehe

You have a secret club or whatever for regulars? KEEP IN MIND THAT I’M CLOSE TO REGULAR

just a discord channel…
i bet the mods have some sort of special secret place in the forum where only they can access. sighs I guess us regulars aren’t special enough to have something like that :cry:

But do you guys have a secret? And also I don’t have discord and I’m not getting it.

Quick, chlorofoam him!

I’m assuming that’s a yes. If I become a regular, do I have to join the discord? And what’s so important about the “secret” info?