Secret Regular Stuff

no, and no. :wink:

nice try

K. I might not become a regular anyways, even though I’ve checked ALL the new posts, posted on A LOT of new posts, and VISITED EVERYDAY for the past few days.

yea they do they have a special room

DON"T LIE TO ME MY BROTHER WAS A REGULAR I SAW UR SECRET ROOM
:0
Wow!
EXPOSED

I meet all the reqs for regular except for not getting flagged…

i heard its where they make their secret sauce

secret room, like that discord channel?

not so secret now

you figured it all out! wherever you heard that it was where we make our secret sauce, I dont know, but~ oh well, people will have to first enter the room to actually know what the secret sauce is/how to make it :wink:

but little did they know the little red stapler on the desk next to the saucepan was a recording device and ilikzerice has been recording the whole thing since the beginning

shoot.

immedietly goes to desk to see if there is a red stapler. stapler isnt there
EVERYONE WE NEED A PERIMETER SEARCH FOR A RED STAPLER IF YOU FIND ONE PLEASE TURN IT IN TO ME

You recently got flagged though.

pff, there was actually a great mighty eagle staring down at the stapler, alas poor stapler, the eagle was much too fast for him, he did not have a chance to even react… the stapler rests inside the stomach of this eagle.

yum yum i bet that stapler tasted good

stapler is dead

you’re next :smiling_imp:

http://circaoldhouses.com/category/free-houses/
oh shit gotta go guys their cumming for meeeeeeeee

yes it did, and the camera was gone with the stapler. This is why nobody shall even try to come to our secret kitchen, they won’t leave it.

hehe he doesnt knwo about my-
is cut off again by chrolofoam rag

It’s times like these that make me think “… all these kids will be adults one day…” and make me realize how screwed the world is.