Shatter

If you really want a good pet, then you can do the fame bonus thing a lot and feed 300fp crap items like uncommon eggs.

I had two maxed rares (70/70) but was not bothered to get 25k fame to get the legendary pet yard. I put $10 on the game to get the upgrade, but havenā€™t spent a single gold on pet food/feeding

@Scorchmist Shatter thread reigns supreme!

lol.

at least i have 2 thread!

@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter
What do you think about the new update?
@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter@Shatter

Havenā€™t tried it, even with the massive wall of text itā€™s not that much of a change. Looking foward to trying the new ray on prod.

Is this supposed to mean that u play a private server :0

testing

What were your opinions on the open testing event that DECA held? Do you prefer the closed testing or the more open testing?

Closed, open did nothing but leak everything and maybe give us a few ideas of who might actually be helpful in testing.

@Shatter

YOU ARE DED

Indeed, youā€™re a bit late on that one.

@shatter how did u die to a white demon?

When you die in the god lands what finishes you off isnā€™t very important

@shatter why do you not use @ShatterBro?

Long story, not getting into it.

ok

@shatter why do you play on wizard?

I have 10k on 2 classes and 4k on others, I clearly do not only play wizard.

But iā€™m a basic bitch knight and wizard are my favs.

@shatter How much @shatter can a @shatter @shatter if a @shatter could @shatter shatters?

yea, but itā€™s pretty hard to die in godlands with an 8/8 and a divine pet