Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

Oh yes, this sounds like a grand idea! You’re absolutely right! The weather in peru is utterly amazing! A high 74 degrees Fahrenheit, mostly cloudy with the wind blowing 10MPH!~
Begins packing bags If any other of the fellow forumers would like to tag along, I’ve already bought a 50bedroom mansion!

50 bedrooms?? That’s absolutely amazing! That way I can bring my entire harem with me!

Now your mansion wouldn’t happen to have any jacuzzis or swimming pools, by any chance? Nothing better than relaxing out in the open with babes in bikinis frolicking about.

no thank you, I have a servere kidney infection. and while that’s not made-up information, I would probably refuse even if I was well. I don’t like to travel.

Oh, yes there is only an indoor pool, since outdoor behind the mansion is a very dark, wooded place filled with tall packed trees…but anyways, that area is for my own purposes. Unfortunately, there will not be not one single ciswomen living near or inside of the mansion, as it seems they would be a huge distraction to my own plans.

@Shalmii ever wanted to learn how to speak Spanish? I got this nice friend here with a huge mansion in Peru…

I don’t know who Shalmii is…

The mansion will be great! An indoor pool, rooms of all kinda filled with unique things, like a game room, pool table room, room with excercice equipment, and so on…even a basement…

hahaha guys im gonna tell you a funny story. and i’ll ask you all a question in the end.
so i’m checking the forums as usual, and my friend next to me is playing on his phone. ok actually im on the desk and he’s on the bed. now he looks at my screen and he’s like “WHY DO YOU LOOK AT REALMEYE OFFERS 24/7??” THIS IS JUST SO FUNNY XD i don’t think he knows there’s a thing called realmeye forums, so he thinks im checking realmeye offers xD
just thought i would post it here. do you guys have any friends/relatives that think you’re a crazy because you check the forums like 24/7? That’s my question for the ama.

OK

I wasn’t sure what you meant by this

If that’s where he draws the line between “friends” and “more than friends”, then he really needs more experience of what “more than friends” actually entails.

so do 99.9% of rotmg players

nooo why are you guys ignoring my question? [quote=“Selimmm, post:231, topic:3390”]
do you guys have any friends/relatives that think you’re a crazy because you check the forums so much? That’s my question for the ama.
[/quote]

no, they don’t even know I read the forums. they just don’t care what I’m doing on the computer

a) regarding friends: guess why I’m here

b) relatives: they dont even know I’m playing realm

i get lots of people in realm, every hour in a public place in rotmg, i get something like

why arent you on the forums?

everytime i go to a new server, i get like 2X

people ask you why you are not on the forums?

yeah?

but they usually say it as aren’t or arent

why do people ask you “why aren’t you on the forums?”

i guess b/c they see me on the forums too much?

oh they’re being sarcastic?