Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

you shouldnt include other for this one, he can just say “walmart”

and b/c your stores are kinda bad…

I removed the Other > ~>
I was trying to think of good side shop names! xo That made sense…

Flower shop. Not gonna win me any originality points, but it’s a solid choice. (and who the fuck buys memes for their significant other anyway??)

I think someone is already feeling left out…

You’d be surprised.

nah. my thread is better

Right hands and body pillows do not count as significant others.

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201467/rs_560x415-140707115516-560.Purrmanently-Sad-Cat-kitten.ls.7814.jpg

I’d say some people would consider memes themselves as significant others.

IMO your post would be better with an IMG tag around that link.

[img]http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201467/rs_560x415-140707115516-560.Purrmanently-Sad-Cat-kitten.ls.7814.jpg[/img]

Frogboffin weighs in:

No idea why it stayed a link, normally I can just copy-paste the link to an image and it automatically puts the image in my post.

[details=Quotes ][quote=“RMGnoob, post:23, topic:3390”]
(and who the fuck buys memes for their significant other anyway??)
[/quote]

There are different types of couples, you got the geek couples, the lovey dovey couples, the fat couples, Etc. I was actually making shops which I thought would match what some people on the forums would like as a gift…[/details]
Question 3:
Are there any forumers who you look forward to when reading posts?
-Not sure how to word it-

its ok, its easy to understand.

although u didnt ask me, i like reading @Xaklor, @Shaxasno and @RMGnoob.

I dont like reading @Doc and @stupidity because its usually getting me in trouble…

IGNORE ME AT YOUR PERIL!

dumb thing won’t approve my post…

?wha?

OH! OH! OOOHHHHHHHHHH!!
who’s the one hiding secret messages NOW @doc?

Generally I’m looking forward to seeing a good discussion on game balance or an interesting idea, I’m more focused on topics than individual forumers (except when I’m having a debate with one person in particular, then I’m looking forward to seeing that person’s response).

Completely new and unknown forumers are generally more prone to bringing up fresh new topics or ideas and less predictable than people I’ve already spent hours interacting with anyway.

(that’s not to say I hate the regulars on here or that they bore me, it’s just more fun that way).

hmm, interesting, i feel the opposite, the reason is they most times repeat the same thing again, not so much in academy/game discussion, but more in ideas .

That looks like @Shatter’s fish. What’s the name? Glacia or something?

lol people even know of shatter’s fish

How could I?