Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

Are you telling me that you follow the rules precisely even if you do not agree to them? I’m sure most people break the rules in some way, Besides, legal is boring.

Well obviously the person will be able to think for themselves! Aka at that mature age(16) where they can decide for themselves. :I
Will be back tomorrow @Everyone

… you’re kidding, right?

the only emoji shax “owns” is xo because that’s the only one weird enough for other people not to use on a regular basis. you’re reading way too much into this.

yes, i dont feel like getting charged/going to prison. When/if i do break the law, i dont spout it out on a public forums

what do you know, they say girls do like the bad boys.[quote=“Shaxasno, post:386, topic:3390”]
Aka at that mature age(16)
[/quote]

the law, at least here defined it as 18, thus if u said 16, i could also argue 14.[quote=“Xaklor, post:387, topic:3390”]
… you’re kidding, right?
[/quote]

yes i was >->. just dont see u use it much

People seem to be taking everything seriously, I only said 5 words about this and you’re now quoting all I say/ making it more than it is.

no, i just like to look for flaws that you post

There’s no flaw in what I post! :I

im sorry, but you probably have even more flaws in your logic than my spelling/grammar

and I suppose this makes you an impeccable fountain of logic and understanding?

Yes and you called me

extremely young

when i told you i was 14 ;ll
–>_>

Law here is 16 is the legal age for Sex so technically if shaxaklor come here they would be legal

even if shaxasno was 18 here, I wouldn’t be interested in that way. I’m not looking for that kind of action at this time.

i felt like this was a hint to contradict what you said in the previous sentence!

Xaklor: [Goes to an Idea]

Xaklor: This idea is @#$#. Time to bang this guy up and make him cry.

I swear to God… Why was this thread even created? To ask regulars questions, right?

This whole conversation kinda deviated into some random kids spouting some random stuff in a random manner in a nonsensical context. :smile:

I felt like I was going insane just stalking the forums, so I needed to save my mind by posting. <3

actually, it was originally created for @Shaxasno to stalk ask questions to @RMGnoob. Then it turned to @Shaxasno stalking asking questions to all the regulars.

shaxasno must be hella bad at this, because she’s the one getting stalked and exposed all the time. XD

Well actually that kinda thing mostly happens in the Photo album. but yea, she is hella bad at this xD

Looks like its time for me to join the thread, just got regular

AMA

How evil are you

on a scale from 1-10, im an 11