Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

Regulars
Everyone

0 voters

sry about the blurry pictures, this chromebook belongs in the trash can…

The St. Patty Eagle should have Oryx Stout in his wings!

@RMGnoob

Where have you been!? Dx

probably still here, in the background. he probably doesn’t comment on purpose, which is fine by me. I do the same thing all over the place

Ohh…
Maybe I should check out the Idea threads more often, I’m pretty sure he’s socially active on that side of the thread > ~~> With his intellectual arguments and what not :wink:

ideas and game discssion would be my guess, also any heated argument containing one or more “intellectually inferior peons”

Yes, Yes. I know, but unless it contains Rmgnoob & Stupidity using intellectual sentences against each other to prove a point, then I will only be reading the side of the ones I vote for. :wink:

You guys are making it sound like I’m the goddamn Batman or something.

“-Where is he now, father?
-I don’t know, Barbara. I just know that he’s out there, fighting crime and protecting the people of Gotham.”

some people might take such behavior to be a compliment

Seems a bit silly when all I do is get involved in flame wars on a forum.

Thanks for the sentiment, I guess?

Well in this case you are apparently the hero they want, and occasionally the hero we need as well.

That’s good. :slight_smile:

We should not treat our King this way! As a citizen of Noob Empire, we must make sure Sir Rmg sits on his throne, untouched by the thoughts and voices of the triggered citizens of the kingdom!

Down with the monarchy!

Greetings. Is the original topic dead or still running?

No it’s still up and running

So do I need to read the 500 previous posts to understand or is each post by shax separated from the others?

He is not the man the forum needs, he is the man it deserves.

Yeah, Shax didn’t exactly think that one through. Being a king in France isn’t a good idea.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/tiny-bat-batman-dont-touch-me-I-am-the-night-1352572445T.jpg?id=

will i get reported if i photoshop a hat into my profile pic?