Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

That was the look I was going for without being obvious, shhh

I liked this thread better when it was for rmg. His answers were interesting. If they are general the questions and answers will get muddy.

Just my opinion.

I’m not sure why I’ve been counting the questions/Scenarios…:I

Scenerio:
Let’s say you were walking down the street and you heard two familiar voices having an argument. So you went over to see what was going on, and came to the scene with the two people putting their arms up in the fight stance. -Skipping a few lines- As it turns out, they were arguing over you. Now, you obviously can’t let it continue! Or can you…

1. Stop the argument with the power of your voice
  2. Go in between the two people fighting and hold them back, "Enough!"
    3.Run over there frantically while telling them arguments are not good and they must stop
  3. Watch it happening from afar.
  4. Continue walking home.
  5. Other(Describe)

Any option you pick, you must say Why you choose that one.

but the previous questions didnt have anything that could be for anyone else (unless you were a female/liked male)

4 I want to see the events.

rip look at this

Now this sentence:

makes me think these are people I know and like, so in that case it’s 2)- Go in between them and try to stop them. I don’t want people I like to get hurt and I don’t feel comfortable being the cause of a fight anyway (that would mean I’d be partially responsible for the fight’s outcome, something I would have no control over; at least when I’m the one having a fight with somebody, I can have better control over how much it escalates).

In the case of people I know and hate fighting over me, chances are I would pick 4)- Watch it happening from afar to try to understand what’s going on and possibly get a laugh out of it.

Oh my gawd, @Rmgnoob I didn’t forget about you.

Alright, let’s say you’re running around the realms and spot Shatter getting attacked by a group of dijiins/ medusas and beholders. What would you do?

well, he can handle [quote=“Shaxasno, post:47, topic:3390”]
a group of dijiins/ medusas and beholders.
[/quote]

…

… errrrrrrr… kill them? I mean after a million god kills it becomes fully automatic anyway.

Now if this is really supposed to be an AMA for all regulars, let me ask all of you a question:

Which other forumer would you like to meet IRL? Which one would you absolutely want to avoid meeting IRL? You don’t have to explain why, but it’d be funnier if you did.

If you had the opportunity to have lunch with anyone on these forums, who would it be?

BroooMC i dont think i can handle him

you b/c interesting in your … interestingness?
or
Shaxasno to see how weird she is.
piggby b/c he doesnt talk in voice chat. also interested in his complex nature.
Bluenoser, to see more of his personality

mixed feelings:
Werb, hes weird, want to see how weird he is
Doc, b/c i want to see how old he is. but after just run away.
trof… i dont think i can handle him…but he makes very intellectual posts as well.

everyone else is meh.

I’m flattered.

I would like to know @JawsJakt, just looks like an all around nice person.

I wouldn’t want to avoid any of the regulars, they all seem pretty cool. Maybe @Scorchmist, I sometimes have a hard time trying to understand what he types. :P``

Dont eat me pls

Rmgnoob: Wondering if my visual image of you is what you actually look like in real, probably not…

UnicornSla: we both can unite and write fanfics together~

Xaklor: He’s interesting.

Shatter: He’ll be able to teach me how to do those hard dungeons, one on one.

Mynamerr:I would like to know his background story.

Troofimowen: His mysterious ways interest me.[quote=“RMGnoob, post:49, topic:3390”]
Which one would you absolutely want to avoid meeting IRL
[/quote]

I can’t think of anyone, I would like to meet all regulars, so probably all the non regulars I would avoid…

hmm, interesting, b/c i basically put all all around people to the meh side.

@MrLoaf writes a lot of fan fics as well.[quote=“Shaxasno, post:53, topic:3390”]
Troofimowen: His mysterious ways interest me.
[/quote]

actaully yeah, ill move him to yes and no side.

pls elaborate

:cry: i can talk fine (not really)

I’m adding MrLoad onto my need to meet list. I will go out and pick up UnicornSla, and then we both will head over to MrLoaf’s house to trio write fanfic stories!~

I’m not sure how to explain…

ALSO, I’m adding JawsJakt onto my want to meet list, the way he replies to my topics in intense details <3

wait? which section of the world are you if you dont mind me asking?

America > ->

I honestly could care less about meeting any of you forumers in person. I’m an introverted person despite how I am on this forum. (Perhaps it’s the mask the Internet provides that supplies me the confidence I need to stand up to those that need to back down, or to just communicate with others.)

I kinda just go with the flow, so if someone wanted to meet up in person then I’d be down for it, but I wouldn’t actively seek anyone out. I can’t say any specific person, maybe it’s my laziness or my shyness, I wouldn’t know, lol.

As for people to avoid… Well, I’m pretty sure you know who those few people are. If not I’ve got one word to remind ya of em.
Toxic (trof isn’t toxic, he is cancer. know the difference and don’t assume genders.)

I think I can help:
Load of Rubbish

you have a… interesting accent?