Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

@all regulars

Are you on these Forums because you dont have a life or do you guys not have a life because you are on the foums?

ummmm. i just play rotmg less. but i guess im[quote=“Mynamerr, post:84, topic:3390”]
Are you on these Forums because you dont have a life
[/quote]

I’m not really sure what this means, but i think I got an idea. Rmgnoob is definitely the most hottest person on the forums, huge paragraphs, advanced vocabulary…that’s getting off material. Unfortunately I’m probably only 1/4 his age, so I will let my mind imagine whatever it wants, inside this forum world.

Let me tell you my life story from last summer, I spent each and every day indoors barely seeing the light of the sun, playing Rotmg. Waking up at 7am and sleeping around or past midnight. I had many dreams about Rotmg, fantasies and what not.

Then one day I was no longer able to get on Rotmg like I used to, I tried to forget about it, but I just couldn’t forget my now 1st favorite game. So, I remembered about the realm eye forums, I had seen it multiple times while going on realmeye to list offers, but I had never checked it out.

Then, with a fast beating heart, I clicked on the forum button, and i discovered a whole new world. A world that could help me get over my addiction for Rotmg whike I couldn’t get on. These forums is the water to the fire.

(I’m on mobil so couldn’t type more)

I think he once said hes 25, and your 16

(is it very creepy that I know that?)

I hereby offer the admiration of a real live female™ as motivation for all of you to step up your forum quality. The Gauntlet has been thrown.

Stu you’re just jealous that Shax is in my guild and I get to hit on her daily. But rip, I’m so bad at this o.0

your not 1/4 his age, he said he was 25 or something, if your 1/4 thats like 6.25…[quote=“Shaxasno, post:86, topic:3390”]
huge paragraphs, advanced vocabulary
[/quote]

wow, i must be that ugly fart in the room[quote=“Shaxasno, post:86, topic:3390”]
Let me tell you my life story from last summer, I spent each and every day indoors barely seeing the light of the sun, playing Rotmg. Waking up at 7am and sleeping around or past midnight. I had many dreams about Rotmg, fantasies and what not.
[/quote]

wow… ive never heard of anyone that hardcore about rotmg…[quote=“Stupidity, post:88, topic:3390”]
I hereby offer the admiration of a real live female™ as motivation for all of you to step up your forum quality
[/quote]

Peer Pressure won’t effect me!!!
not like i could do much about it…

i remember doing the same in my first summer with rotmg (except for the fact that I didnt get up that early)

Besides I’m sure that Arkani does that every weekend

Not old at all. -Inserts creepy face here-
Soo…Rmgnoob, how has your day been today? @Rmgnoob

You’re barely online, you’ve only spoken about a couple words to me(I don’t even remember most things you’ve said to me, not important) , I’ve seen you in nexus only once. Stupidity is already way ahead of you, even with your ‘daily hitting on’

That’s because I’m only ever online past midnight local time, because internet is so bad during the day (unless I’m at school lmao). Idk why my internet is so bad, it isn’t even that bad according to Ookla.

Welp, I see you have a crowned knight and some amazing tops…we should meet up sometime to discuss in great details. ;0

Looks like size does matter after all.

Wait… you’re fantasizing about being with a 64-year-old guy? I know girls your age tend to prefer guys older than them, but maybe that’s going a bit too far.

Try going outdoors more, your body needs all those tasty vitamins.

Suddenly, a cold chill starts going down my spine…

Can’t judge hotness without actually meeting anyone IRL. I think DaeJung might be the most jacked, or maybe I’m just remembering the IRL pictures thread wrong.

I’m on the forums for my personal entertainment.

[/quote]
You’re not small in my mind’s eye.

o ___o No! Somewhere on forums I thought you said something about being very old, but I tried to look past the age, but I now know that you’re young! If Mynamerr was correct…

I’m very athletic believe it or not, barely have any stomach fat, it’s just baby fat, yupp. I do not eat junk food! Also, I’m working on my flexibility, including being able to do handstands and walk on my hands.

It’s just my breathing…

He is, I’m indeed 25.

I was more talking about how your body needs exposure to the sun, but you’re right, exercise is also good.

(also you know what they say: pics or no proof :slight_smile:)

… welp, there goes my good night of sleep. :fearful:

Yeah, that dude’s hot.

Ain’t nobody going out there in that -20 degrees feeling weather, to sun bathe! xo[quote=“RMGnoob, post:98, topic:3390”]
(also you know what they say: pics or no proof :slight_smile:)
[/quote]

O __________________________________________________________O
A bit challenging to tell if a person is athletic or not through face pic, not like I have any updated ones around… < .>

Noo, you must rest well as I watch you slumber…

Your will is weak, young grasshopper.

Or you’re not drunk enough.

I just want more people to post in the IRL pictures thread. Right now it’s 90% roasting 10% pictures.

Girl, you read too much Twilight.

Besides, I have 3+ layers of clothing on when I go out there, The only part of me the sun touches is the skin around the eyes, cause the ski mask. xo - A bit exaggerated-

If I ever were to post in there, I’d have it up for like 5 minutes then take it down, it’ll be a once in a lifetime forum chance!

You want to know the book i’ve been intensely interested in after I finished Twilight? Fifty shades of grey.

ok. soo.
i wouldn’t really want to meet anyone in these forums or in the game. this is because im a LOT younger than most of these forumers. like a lot of people here go to college or even older than that right?
and no, i’m NOT 12 years old. i’m older than that.

tell me if you think you’re younger than me, and in that case; tell me what grade you’re in. or tell me if you’re in elementary school, middle school or high school

how do you know she has an accent?