Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

Sorry, I was talking about food.

since we are on this topics

yesterday, my mom made this chinese noodle thing (no idea english name, not actually noodles), but then she threw cinnamon buns (unfinished from breakfast) in thereā€¦

The cinnamon buns were all soggy, and there was some soup thing in the noodle, and it tasted super weird with the cinnamin

Yeah, chinese food is not food either.

Theres a difference between those (one of those does cause a gag reflex, one doesnt)

it started with me recruiting Atrapper, who was guildless. shortly afterwards I started recruiting all the regulars I could just for the heck of it, but this was back when Regen had plenty of space. by our ā€œInactive for over 7 days means kickā€ rule, weā€™re totally full and it doesnā€™t look like thatā€™s changing any time soon.

the only thing that bugs me about it now is that sometimes Shaxasno insists that the whole thing was her idea when she was, in fact, the hardest one to recruit.

@piggby asked me what reward he would get for joining the guild, so i gave him like an atk pot and like 6 slime wizards (when i wasnt even in the guild yet)

She is also prob most active of us, easily.

at least piggby was willing to join under certain circumstances, shaxasno spent like 4 hours being like ā€œshould I join?ā€ ā€œidk if I want to leave my guildā€ ā€œguys what do you think?ā€ ā€œim still not sureā€ etc.

if i hadnā€™t gotten pokemon sun for christmas I would call that straight-up blasphemy. i did however, so i havenā€™t been on as much lately.

lol, i remember now. She was waiting to get her alt to become the founder of her guild[quote=ā€œXaklor, post:131, topic:3390ā€]
if i hadnā€™t gotten pokemon sun for christmas I would call that straight-up blasphemy
[/quote]

you dont count, you were already in the guild.

you see, that already has happened a year ago. and did i leave my guild then??
yes i did xD
i will only leave my guild if it dies.
my guild is back on its feet. for now.
and i will support it.

man, i admire you, other than my own guild, i havent stayed in a guild for more than ~2 months

I was dragged into these forums by them ^^

I guess Regen is getting more forumers

And then thereā€™s derivation just casually poaching members from it :smiley:

I donā€™t think youā€™ve gotten anyone from Regen since Radiate, and that was a while ago.

I promise you wonā€™t regret it!

@Shaxasno if your the son oryx, whos your mother?

Oryx has told many stories to me, but he rarely mentions anything about my mother.

Mrs. Mad God, perhaps?

@RMGnoob I need to ask you somethingā€¦

Do you play realm often?

Iā€™d say Iā€™m still putting a couple of hours every day or every other day into it, generally in the evening/night.

No idea if thatā€™s really above average compared to the rest of the forums or not though.

@rmgnoob What do you have to say about this

Press F to pay respects