Shaxasno's AMA for Regulars

Screencapping private conversations is generally a very nasty habit to have.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/44807075.jpg

Itā€™s public for everyone to see, even pinned on the discord

Stop avoiding the question :smiley:

Thanks for reminding me I should use Discord more often.

Itā€™s not that unusual for people on the forums to be interested in me.

(I tagged you, but you never come online)

Popular boi here

Sorry, Iā€™m generally on TeamSpeak or with Youtube commentary videos/podcasts in the background when Iā€™m playing RotMG.

Itā€™s not that unusual for regular forum posters to gather attention and interest, most of them to a greater degree than me.

Lotā€™s of other admires of Rmgnoob!? How will he be able to tell me apart from the other fans! I must do something that would get me to stand outā€¦[quote=ā€œNiegil, post:146, topic:3390ā€]
Itā€™s public for everyone to see, even pinned on the discord
[/quote]

Iā€™m going to Expose you somehow! xo

RotMG Players #Exposed #RealmeyeAlert

Yes. So many interesting things happen thereā€¦[quote=ā€œRMGnoob, post:147, topic:3390ā€]
Itā€™s not that unusual for people on the forums to be interested in me.
[/quote]

Oh my, your swayed @shatter and now @shaxasno ?..[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:150, topic:3390ā€]
How will he be able to tell me apart from the other fans! I must do something that would get me to stand outā€¦
[/quote]

dont worryā€¦ you stand outā€¦[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:150, topic:3390ā€]
Iā€™m going to Expose you somehow!
[/quote]

seems to be whatever else is doingā€¦

As I have recently read, exposing ppl is against the TOS. @moderators does this qualify?

pls donā€™t

may also be against TOS

Donā€™t know if this qualifies but please do not do something like this in the future. not saying you will get banned or anything but you might not want continue this if you get a mod warning. Iā€™m no moderater so im not 100% sure but its better to be safe than sorry.

I donā€™t want to see you get banned or something :wink:

@Shaxasno :heart:

looks like someone missed the jokeā€¦

if this was meant sarcastically then he learned something. donā€™t be sarcastic on the internet, it is very hard to tell when it is real or sarcastic

well that doesnā€™t stop @Trofimowen now does it? XD

Not when itā€™s done right that was obvious sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue: but yes it is generally a bad idea.

the pic is my main concern. how can someone be sarcastic and show a pic??

The pic is from public chat. It is not private.

i always thought that me and shax were bad at sarcasm, but i agree that it can be deceiving, but dont worry, everything with Shaxasno is most likely a joke :wink:

oh lol

I donā€™t know anything about discord. pub and priv chat? same thing! Itā€™s not? wow that was new

k dat makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:

The image that you qoutes, is something I said on the whole Realmeye discord, itā€™s availiable for every person to see if they were to look at my Kinky_fanfic_story channel. My threads are not to be taken this seriously! xo
@Efnuiwrbvu Even pinned it up T _T

:heart:

Thereā€™s nothing to expose