Shaxasno's Photo Album!

umm guys?? whats happening?!

click to see

yea i already didā€¦ for now iā€™m ignoring all the spam likes that were given to meā€¦

Oh my gosh, thereā€™s enough stuff in this post to write a book!

#COMMING OUT SOON!

How long?[quote=ā€œEndertimes, post:630, topic:3840ā€]
write a book!
[/quote]

You mean photo album : D

Deleted 3 fast 5 me

lol, @Poopythell was talking about spelling, and I replied to him that ā€œI spell ā€˜Sarahā€™ with a ā€˜Qā€™.ā€ Itā€™s an inside joke, and only a few people that know about it actually use the forums, so I figured I would just delete it before people started thinking I was crazy.

Too bad that deleting comments takes 24 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

#New content
Alright, so I havenā€™t been able to post many of my adventures here since Iā€™m not able to get onto the game(Rotmg) actively just yet, so hereā€™s something totally unrelated to this album to get people a rest from all this conversation.

@DerpLuuser Shout-out towards this guy, he came into my sprite world today and we had a small chat~

Trying to choose the dye you want to buy?

Whaat!?
The words to this picture has a deeper meaning!

Nice xD.

Seems cliche.

It says

that would change his life forever.

ā€¦

also iā€™ve seen that picture like 2 weeks ago, nothing at all new to me ;ll

so today i just went to check the forum, as you do, i had checked it earlier and burned all the notifications, and i open the website, and i see 13 notifications!! im like WTF IS HAPPENING???

its not really new these days, it happens like once/day for me

it has more to do with the fact that most/all of them are like notifications from @SXplorer than the fact that there are 13 new notifications.

oh ok.

i got 12 :stuck_out_tongue:

most of them pushed the like count from 9 to 10

yea i got 12 too, there was one other notification from i cant rememberā€¦
btw, i didnt get 13 notifications over night or something, i get way more when i check the next day, but i had the forum earlier, then like an hour or 2 later i have 13 notifications. that doesnt happen to me a lot, does it to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Butā€¦you are a her. Are you playing a male knight?