Shaxasno's Photo Album!

@ConsoleMC brutally attacked me with a bombardment of questions, I think I held up well but I’m not sure:

The warriors are moving out of Oakland. But its okay, die-hard fans.

Whoa shit they are!?!? why and where??

Levi stadium. idk so they can have more fans come to games and make more money lol

I live to kill.

:blush:

yup :slight_smile:

Heck yes I did it!!

First golden badge! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I got it too a few days ago: The Forum Achievements Thread

meh, If I get a gold badge I’d want it to be Famous Link (1,000 clicks on a link) or Great Topic (50 likes on a topic) I kind of like having all silver badges, none of them being hearts:

was wrong

Well I quite like how it looks right now. Hey, wouldn’t it be nice if you could order the badges you see here? I’ll maybe post that as an idea in forum feedback later.

Mine is depressing.

if we are talking about badges, the only the only one that i could get is this

ofc that would take ages

when you get 8 notifications, and this is what really happened:

Lol, my activeness seems to be fading away…hm. Time to respond to more people with great details!

it seems like i only have 1 5+ liked post…

oh rip…

HECK YES 2nd Golden badge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
now lets see how long it takes me to get a golden badge that’s not a heart xD

yeah anyone can spam likes and get those two. that’s why I like my non-heart badges, they feel more sincere coming from me. (I’m not a like spammer and never will be)

I spammed likes on 4 days max :confused: the rest was legit