Shaxasno's Photo Album!

I wouldnt say that nevov spammed likes, but still he has gotten the crazy in love one

I also got the empathic one without farmeing

Personal preference is one factor in giving likes to posts. Another way to look at it is to see likes as a sort of reward. Then you gotta ask yourself two questions:

-What kind of conversation do I want to encourage?
-Who needs encouraging the most?

You remind me of the people who say ā€œI donā€™t want to use the fame train, I want my stars to feel more legit to me.ā€ Yeah, I get that, but itā€™s not like itā€™s impossible to reach white star by just playing for a really long time.

Youā€™ve been active for 174 days. You only needed something like 5-6 likes each day to get the 1K required. Or if you look at your Posts read, you only needed to give 1 like every 46 posts. That doesnā€™t strike me as spammy behavior.

yeah i dont really like the empathetic badge, personally think it would be better with 1000likes recieved and 500 likes given.

also why i think of that and the other badge (crazy with love) as inferior badges

ā€¦what Iā€™m trying to say is that all you have to do (if you really wanted it) is to just randomly like everything, like @AquaSync. because of that, those are less valuable to me than others. if you like it, go for it, enjoy it. itā€™s not like I have any gold badges.

yet :3

wait wasnt this a photo album is it like a badge conversation now

the photo is of Selimm getting a badge, and weā€™re talking about it. thatā€™s basically what goes on here, thereā€™s a picture and it spawns conversation that goes somewhere.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ic

Is 14.02 post per likes spammy? :confused:

Iā€™m at 2.1k likes given, and 299 received. Slowly getting there I guess.

(feel like about 500 of them are just spam likes, the rest is posts I liked)

I was so excited when I saw that 85+ notifications after not being online since yesterday evening, until I cicked the button and realized the only True notifications I gotā€¦were something about "7 replies [Talking with Rotmg monsters] and a reply from this one personā€¦This saddens me! @DANMONEY WHY!

Summary

Another screenshot would reveal the rest of his likesā€¦t ___t

@Shaxasno getting brutally rejected as usual:

oh snap @Shaxasno shax u gonna let him reject you like that

Itā€™s not like Piggby was First on my list! XO

whats the rotmg disssssscoooooooooorrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Scorch is the holder of Discords!
@Scorchmist

shoot

is anyone allowed on the discord?

Any minute from now, Scorchmist will come in here and past the Realmeye Discord link!

wha? why? why cant u just post it?

basically

You always seem to know where everything is > ~>