Shaxasno's Photo Album!

@rmgnoob The realization

doing biology homework

“When you think of a crustacean, you are probably thinking of a decapod. This familiar group includes lobsters, crabs, and shrimp, as well as hermit crabs, their cousins the king crabs, and many others.”

Nigeil is a crab person confirmed.

How dare you post this in your attempt of “Exposing” and not reply to me back in Discord!

Hmmmmmmm…

I think that’s the wrong color shaxasno, that looks more like @Tybug

meanwhile in the adventure rp discord

Meanwhile next to nothing happens because there is never more than two people online :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I join the discord? I’m lonely.

@shaxasno back at it again!

*drugs

also,

this

thank you @StarliAS for letting me take a picture with you, it took pretty long.

No problem

eagle power!

Why are you cropping out everything others has said! Why am I the main attention! Or what-ev! xo

@Selimmm, what kind of photography skills is that? Why are your backs facing the camera? Urm, it doesn’t feel very emotional. Like, next time you both should be facing each other, also taking pictures on that Nexus ice is kinda december 2016.

psh, who cares? the eagles are the main attraction, not the players.

Oh my gawd…

@Selimmm
Xaklor has made me realized something! Wow, my skills must have rubbed off on you. How did I miss this, I wasn’t able to notice the real…meaning behind this picture! “Reunited at last” The picture is not about the characters, the Ninja and Knight, but of the two birds, separated by a great tragedy, only to be brought together again, after years of searching for each other with the help of the human companions who took them in, who cared for them. The blue ice of the nexus must also help in representing the great struggle and sadness the two eagles went through, since that’s a bit of what the color blue represents…Sniffles They’re reunited…at last.

wow, how dense can you get? xD

The real meaning is actually a sanic and a lel xD looking at P2W Kabam. You’re obviouslsly thinking too hard.

lel what actually happened was I saw @StarliAS in an ice cave, then after the boss died I asked him if he could stay back for a few minutes to take that picture. so that’s an ice cave, not the Nexus xD

I thought it was an ice tomb, idk why xD