Shaxasno's Photo Album!

no, I’m actually ignoring everyone I wouldn’t have considered recruiting anyway.

and the only way stapler’s getting in is if his “memes” are nothing short of absolutely legendary

Can I join pl0x?

Resume: Annoying Xaklor, Doctor-wocy and Trufy-wuffy!

I followed u!
<3
[edit] also, can i join regen?

I have contacted @Xaklor about Regen.

He says, “We’re full. Go away.” :slight_smile:

Oh, my friend is in Regen and that is all he talks about.

Yeah, he’s pretty mean to everyone, especially if he doesn’t like your idea on the forums.

you guys realize you’re talking about my guild right? this isn’t an official forum thing going on, and it’s not in the guild recruitment section for a reason.

I’m not going to recruit anyone I don’t feel like, and my reason can be as personal and selfish as I want because this is the actual game we’re talking about, not some forum extension open to discussion

So you’re justifying your selfishness by saying that you own the guild, therefore you can recruit whomever you want based on your own selfish desires?

Coolio, seems legit.

yes.

the only person I have to answer to in-game is Radio, and he’s even more opposed to “random recruitment” than I am.

I would never question your ideals.

insert snarky comeback here

When @Trofimowen finally uses the Discord xD

he’s used it several times before, and makes about as much sense each time

If you’re taking an exhausting shit for a long time, are you taking the shit? Or is the shit taking you?

Finally, after so many weeks of my invitation, Trofimowen has visited my Album Show!

goes to BrainyQuote.com

Hey, this dude on the internet makes really deep quotes.

If your goal is to make as little sense as possible, but you end up sounding super Zen, was it a waste of time?

goes to BrainyQuote.com

Hey, this other dude on the intern…

gets banned

I have been exposed.

For those of you that aren’t privy to the joke, it should be made quite clear that I don’t actually dupe :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a cold dusky night. A man by the name of “Radioact” had reached home from work. He was tired and had a sore headache. As he walked into his trailer home, he felt an odd gaze upon his neck. He turned around to see a man with a knife in his left hand. The man jabbed the knife towards Radioact, he tried to react but he was just not fast enough. The blade had made its way straight into Radioacts chest. He screamed in pain, and fell to the floor. As he looked up, a woman came running towards the door, phone in hand, probably dialing 911 or her boyfriend. The woman had dropped to her knees next to him, screaming at the phone and yelling at him at the same time. She calmed herself quickly and started talking. Radioact could barley hear her, but he could understand what she was saying. “Your going to be alright! Your going to live!” Radioact knew he only had so many precious minutes left to live. He quickly wrote down a note with his hand and gave it to the lady, saying “Give this to my son, it’s all I have left… Do NOT open it… he should be upstairs right n-” He was struggling to even talk. Soon enough Radioact had saw the light, and was knocked out. He was sent to the emergency room within 3 minutes and 27 seconds. Unfortunately, Radioact had shortly died after.

It had been 36 hours and around 8 minutes since Radiaoct’s death. No one but the lady and his son, Radio, had attented the funeral. Radio was in utter shock, and could barley comprehend that his father had just got delet’d from the world. The lady, whose name was “Shaxasno” had attended the funeral to give the note to Radio, and for the free donuts that was being served. Shaxasno had finally gathered up her strength, and walked next to Radio. “Your father wanted to give this to you. This was a note he had written before he had died. He told me to give this you.” Tears started to form around Radio’s eyes. He unwrapped the crisped note, and stood in shock as he read the note. He dropped it an started running away, screaming and hollering like an offtune Radio xd

Shaxasno looked at the hysterical Radio as he ran away. She looked down at the crumpled note in confusion, wondering what was in it. She knew in her mind that she shouldn’t look at it, but somewhere deep in her something was telling her to pick up the note and read it. She picked up the note and looked in horror. There was only one word.

I’m glad to see this thread grow in popularity. Happy 900th comment fellow realmers!

Side Note: Hopefully this is related to the post, if not, i’ll happily delet dis and put this elsewhere.