Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Am I hated?

Do you hate Xaklor that much?? xD I can hear the excitement in your voice. or i guess, see the excitement in your post?? idkā€¦

sees someone saying random crap

uses google

AHAH, ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THOUGHT OF THE SAME THING, THEREFORE YOU ARE UNORIGINAL. YOUR PHALLUS IS NOT OF ADEQUATE SIZE.

Anything that anyone can ever say has already been said.

I like how my question was completely ignored.

Nope. If you donā€™t want to read it, set that tracking button below to whatever you want.

Also, no one responded because it got lost in the unreads xD

can i join regen? PL0x I AM UR BIGGEST FAN(of shax of course :D)

ugh, didnā€™t you see my post?

i gave @xaklor a resume but hes afk or somethign

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?

The. Guild. Is. FULL.

Iā€™d appreciate it if someone who was actually in regen served as our bouncer xD

cough cough /kick /invite Edwardidk cough cough :wink:

Except for ā€œwfnpigqngipnpoewqqni3fuwniwwfqhngwfqiungqiugnponā€

Mhhhhh exposed?

That blue dot on your right. (or bottom, it depends on what computer/phone/whatever youā€™re using)

I got this

@Ilikzerice the guild is full, leave.

It should be his guild, the actual founder does nothing but promote the wrong people for the wrong reasons and feels as though he does not have to justify anything. @Xaklor for regen founder.

Spoiler: no role was given.

To stay on topic, look a picture of Shax!

Xaklor for President 2020.

Yay! @Shaxasno do you endorse this picture?

Xaklor holds a piece of my pixelated heart, therefore I love him as much as the other people who holds a piece of my pixelated heart, since all of these pieces are the same size. Except for Sateā€™s piece, who holds the biggest piece.

I donā€™t think it would be a good idea to let my biggest fans get even closer towards me ! You may do weird stuff like get the tissue I cough on, or take the clothing I donate out of that clothing donating basket, or somethin. > ~>

Nope, Iā€™m pretty sure almost everyone has heard about itā€¦

I approve of this picture! But Iā€™m now wondering why tf Iā€™m still wearing this santa hatā€¦

What happened to me being more speciel than everyone but RMG and Stupidity? Wait, why doesnā€™t RMG/Stupidity have more[quote=ā€œShaxasno, post:949, topic:3840ā€]
But Iā€™m now wondering why tf Iā€™m still wearing this santa hatā€¦
[/quote]

I told you on the 1st of Jan, then again on the 23rd, smh