Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Pop that hearticle and take a screenie!

I donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works.

You need to earn your popularity.

@Shaxasno honestly I think youā€™d look better staying natural, but Iā€™m not the one to make that decision.

Just saying you new army is cringe as all hell itā€™s like youā€™ve gathered all my most hated people in the community!

You mean I should gradually turn white as I progress in the game? Or stay a red star forever? Red stars arenā€™t noticeable, I donā€™t like when my name blends in so well with all the other peasants talking in nexus and in the portals. > ~>

@Shatter
How about you start listing off even more off your arch enemies so I can recruit them into my army. Lel xD

:wink::astonished::joy::middle_finger::ok_hand:

Gross

For me itā€™s red star forever. Or maybe Iā€™ll turn orange without noticing soon, Iā€™m experiencing all classes right now.

Well, Iā€™m pretty sure I wonā€™t be keeping my red star for long. When people take a look at our new guild what they should see is a white star leader :wink: ā€œOurā€ meaning I and my one and only Rotmg mate.

all you have to do is find zlushy in game and convince him to join your guild

Ew, the only way I will let in peaset color stars is if they have 5k+ fame :I

Donā€™t look at my star plz, it temporary!

cough

Wait, you hate me?

And Germ?

No, Yes

Ah. I see. Why do you hate Germ?

just wondering

Can I join in on this ā€œSkit?ā€

Has sudden interest in this thread.

Edit: I no longer care.

Hey! You always have interest in this thread!

or were you talking about me?

Yes.

Having a white star wonā€™t necessarily make you more notorious, and if it does it might not be for the right reasons.

Mhhh, I wonder who this is

It couldnā€™t possibly be me! We all know that Iā€™m on the TOP of the board :wink: That is my long lost cousin !