Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Mini sherlock time!

Actually there’s only 3 characters that are hidden in your guild. Knowing you have your characters hidden, then you must own at least one of them. The first one is a mystic :

Knowing that you are the Heir of Oryx, you must own at least one knight. This might be your second character, I can’t tell for sure. But I’m pretty sure I saw you talking about a mystic recently. Or was it…
This priest? That might be true. But the one thing I’m sure about, is that this knight is yours :

#HeirOfOryxExposed

Oh my gawd. O __O

You figured me out!
It’s true, all three of thise characters are mines! xo

You may have found my characters this time, but you shall never take me away!! Ahahahaa
Poofs

grabs @Shaxasno

whispers: “I will never let you go. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

“Y-you won’t?” The world around us suddenly stopped to a halt, before the feeling of grief and sorrow filled the air, almost suffocating as the darkness inside Shaxasno’s eyes deepened more. He stared off into the distance. “If only…if only…” Shaxasno began, pausing, as past memories filled his mind. He turned away, beginning to walk into the sudden rain. “If only they could say the same, if only it was possible, to do a task, that would require more effort than words alone.”

am confused.

crippling depression intensifies

When reading a post on an online forum gives you more feelz than the dumb motivational articles everywhere :confused:

NARUTOOOOOOo

SASUKEEEeee

sasuke notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i dont wanna date narutooooooooooooo
ino is gonna steal you from me

@Shaxasno lemme be kewl in ur cave!!1!1!!!11!one!11!!

You’ll have to wait a bit until the King makes you a minion/Servant

@doc look at what i found today!

Soo… we talking beer here, or what? It is Friday.

it’s just a prank, you can have beer if want though

Sweet. Get me one from the fridge, 'kay?

:beer:

I don’t understand this…

ok give me a sec though :slight_smile:

@Niegil Send the video!

Which one?

Jango and I