Shield of the Bright Knight

Hey Guys! Its me StormPMC again. I’m back today with another item. This item is called the Shield of the Bright Knight. If you have a better name or improvements, please msg me back. This is my 2nd sprite that I’ve created so give me some constructive comments.

###Sheild of the Bright Knight

Credit to Piggby for the sprite!

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 80
  • Width/Shots: 5
  • Damage: 325 - 375 (350)
  • Effect: Daze for 4 Seconds
  • Range: 4.0
  • Stat Bonus: +10 Def
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 800

####Drops From:

• Lucky Ent
  • Lucky Djinn

####More info
Hey Guys! Thanks for reading about my idea. I came up with this because I was having a bad day so I decided to make something bright and happy that would cheer me up a bit. I wanted to make this shield different, because most shields stun and I haven’t seen a shield that dazes. I wanted this shield to daze because it’s supposed to be bright and if you stare into the shield you get dazed. I hope you guys will like it because it took me a while to think of! :smiley:

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Normally I would probably rant at you for casually throwing around daze, like a lot of people seem to do, but in this case it’s actually bad for a different reason. daze is a strict downgrade of stun, making this actually useless.

also shield hurts to look at, too bright

man i knew i would find you here talking about daze! At least everyone doesnt throw stun everywhere!

the sprite of the shots look to big, it looks like a pickaxe, maybe removing the handle.

also ye the sprite is very bright

hmm yeah, name could be better

also basically what xaklor said, other than that is nice.

Hence the reason why it’s called Sheild of the Bright Knight.

Also, welcome to the forums.

Thanks! The purple part is like the particles that come out from the back when fired. I guess thats not necessary so ill delete it.

Thanks bro!

oh i see. maybe not make a straight line but like random dots in the back if you want to do that.

Ok… ill try that out, see if it looks good.

Whenever I see the word “Daze” in a post on #ideas:items, I know I’ll see @Xaklor losing his shit. Not exactly the case this time around, but still, I always have a good laugh.

BTW, I agree with him, daze on a shield is a complete nerf.

i feel bad for those who have to face his wrath…

Lol

actually what pisses me off is rampant abuse of status effects, putting them on items where it would be very nearly game breaking or even worse. the reason you guys see me “losing my shit” about daze so much is that most people aren’t quite as creative as they would like to think, and just randomly throw that onto their ideas simply because only QoT uses it.

dont worry, im currently creating two new items that have ideas that

the first idea has never been used before that ive seen
the second is a concept ive never seen before.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t really care for item ideas that just add a status effect to an ability or piercing/armor piercing to a weapon.

who peed on the shield

They are sparkles/shines…

how did u make the sprite

www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

To be completely honest, this is a horrible shield. Daze wouldn’t be that good on a SHIELD. Shields are meant to stun. So, putting daze on here would be like taking heal off of priests’ tomes and replacing it with an attack boost. Then, why would you make it drop from gods that can easily be found and defeated at the start of each realm. Finally, I would rather spend my time in the uswest server selling 2 def pots for a mith shield than run to the godlands and try to risk my nooby life for this. Although it would make good feed power.

P.S. The shield is bright but way too much like a deformed flower that blinds you after staring for 10 seconds.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Actually, there is one use for the sheild other than blinding people’s eyes,

some enemies cant be stunned.

But personally i dont think that knights should have that many options.