Shield of the Haunted Souls [UT Shield]

Hello! Welcome to my idea:

Shield of the Haunted Souls!

( the name still may need work ) Before we begin I am going to say that I typed this WHOLE thing on mobile so give me a break, k? With that, let’s dive into my idea!

Sprite needed ( I don’t like mine, you guys might! )Would be hugely appreciated!

My soul is burning… yet I feel nothing.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 110Mp/s
  • Duration: As long as your MP lasts
  • Cooldown: 3 Secs :arrow_down:
  • Range: N/A
  • Effect: invincible while you hold down ( like an oreo buff). Pet Stasis until key release you CANNOT HEAL YOUR MP IN ANY WAY WHILE THIS ITEM IS ACTIVE ( key being pressed )
  • Stat Bonus: +35HP
  • Special properties: N/A
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1250

Why this item is unique and balanced: It gives Knight a whole new playstyle that does not require a divine pet to make the most of! People say that the armored is op,and while it is great, you won’t be using it a ton because your pet is stasised while it is in use and you are quieted for 3s afterward. This could be used when rushing oryx, getting past brutes, possibly rushing Abysses or, if you see a high damage shot coming at you, activate this shield and you can ignore it. This item is unique and unlike any other shield in the game, and is purely defensive.

####Drops From:

• Forgotten King ( same rate as crown 1/100 )
  • Helpless souls (1/3000 ) if you do 25% or more damage to their health before they explode, can only drop from the first, let’s say, 50 that spawn in the shats.

Lore: Young ambitious lords and knights of the round all had one thing that they all wanted: immortality, and only one person had ever been granted it, Oryx’s chosen hero, the King. The lords were jealous of the King, and they plotted to overthrow him. One night while he was sleeping the lords and knights all ambushed him and decided to spill his blood on the altar to please oryx. Something very different happened, huge skulllike monument rose from the ground and the great king fell into the depths, far far below. When oryx found out what the lords and knights had done he was greatly angered. He was also sad that he had lost his King, a friend. He found the king’s body and using very dark magic he resurrected him and made him a kingdom and a huge army of mages, and the only way people could access him was fighting their through his whole kingdom. The king was still mad, as he had left his Shield in the land above ( or at least he thought his kingdom was above him). He told oryx to teleport the lords and knights to his kingdom so they could fight, and allow one of the knights to bear his shield. After much fighting they eventually reached the king. After hours of battle the king began to summon his guards. Fearing them, one of the lords who was a hunter drew his trap and slowed the king. Ha… ha… thought the king. It was all over now, because they had made the king angry and there we no priests with them to make the whole thing easier. Seconds, or was it hours? Later the king stood over them, sword raised. Suddenly he had a thought… what if they could be his slaves, a much better punishment for these vile creatures. He drenched them in lava but at the last second preserved them, with their souls ever burning, waiting to ambush poor adventurers who dared inturupt their misery. As for the king, he sits in his throne room, shield in hand, waiting for the next set of mortals to challenge him.

Enjoy! Can’t wait to see you guys in the comments!

delete this[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
Shield of the Haunted Souls
[/quote]

###make this bigger[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
My soul is burning… yet I feel nothing.
[/quote]

itacize this[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
quiet for 3 seconds upon key release.
[/quote]

basically with this, you are forced to hold it down to its maximum extent, id rather something like the ninja star? Or does that make it a thing you would only use just before you got hit… hmm nevermind, i can see why you did that.[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
Stat 1 (ie, att)
Stat 2
Stat 3
etc
[/quote]

delete that[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
( same rate as crown 1/1000? )
[/quote]

crown is somewhere from like 1/60-100[quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:4647”]
Helpless souls (1/3000 )
[/quote]

they infiniately spawn

Oops

Better?

added more stuff

Fixed :slight_smile: what do you think of the idea in general?

oh, just noticed you had two names

um idea: uuhhhh, well,

with ubmp+ resu + 252 mp = 585mp. With a divine pet this would only cost 55mp/second. Thus, you could go invulnerable for 10.6 seconds…

oops forgot that mana nerf and the wis stat… oh well…

Ok just went in there and added, should be decent even if you have a 100/100/100 pet now!

Made a sprite… if someone could please make it look like part of it is on fire that would be great, couldn’t get it to look good on fire, the tag should be cmme on draw art

AWESOME.

I will try to make a sprite for it, but it probably wont be any good.

Cool idea overall, but not sure how feasible it is.

Thanks, means a lot that you think it’s cool ( I’m not even kidding rn I promise) and thanks for attempting to make a sprite

If you would like to base it off my attempt I put a pic above

K, I will. Working on it now.

thanks so much!

Okay, here is my first go. This one is based off of the burning souls, and the lava they spawn from. The shield, which is still hardening, is a mix of lava, half cooled magma, and obsidian/rock. If you don’t like it, give some suggestions to make another, such as more based off of the Forgotten King.

I also might meld the stone and magma together more it some shading.

The burnt part with lava on it looks amazing! Can u maybe add a bit of a green/yellow scheme to the resort of it to kinda match the king?

Yeah sure, would you like to keep the burnt lava part in, or make a new shield?

Whatever is easier / looks better ( you think ) for you!

Okay, so the green and gold of the Forgotten King doesn’t quite work well with the Burnt Red and Black of the Lava Shield, so I redesigned it. I also was thinking of making a lava one with gold around it instead of rock. But here it is, tell me what you think.

Sounds cool, this one is like mine