Shortcut for Item Switching [Idea]

I know, I’ve read it.
It doesn’t mean you can’t get damages and it interests. You just agree that they can ban you if they want, before that the law applies. They can sort of apply the law themselves before it can really be applied by a judge, if it’s necessary.
Also, I don’t remember the exact name of it, but professionals can’t conclude abusive clause (here they can ban you without needing a reason but with nothing in return for your side) with a private person (in France at least).

PS: it doesn’t mean that you can get your account back, but you may receive a financial compensation

not sure if anyone metioned this, but a whil ago i remember i posted a link to a pic of wildshadow saying common ideas that you just shouldnt contribute, and this idea was on there.

but personally i think it could work if there was like a 5-10cooldown after switching with hotkeys(cant still switch with mouse), so you cant abuse it.

Lol. The cost of going to court and defending your case would far exceed this financial compensation you are speaking of.

If you lose a trial, you firstly pay a certain amount of money because you lose (according to the article 700 of the civil code in France, which pays the lawyer’s cost of the person who wins), and then the damages and interests, if there are.

Sorry if I don’t use the correct terms, English isn’t my native language.

wow i just noticed that im an idiot

i was like i know this neo guy from somewhere

took me a while to remember that you had a channel

So add a 1 second cooldown or something?
It would be so useful!

i really dont think a one second cooldown would make any difference at all

sorry, we are not allowed to say that pserver, i highly suggest you remove it.

i suggest you remove that name or the post will most likely get flagged.

Once again there is noting wrong with simply mentioning it. Don’t traffic to it and a few other things.

Wish I bookmarked the comment by doc.

say that to the few thousand people that are about to flag that post so hopefully they change their mind.

Mod still would have to approve :wink:

first day on the forums and i dont know how do to squat

np. Everyone starts somewhere.

I think there are rules somewhere

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.