Should I feed my Bulwark?

Okay so I have no use for it and it has 650 FP. I know it’s very rare so I don’t know if I should let it rot away in my vault or feed it to my pet. It’s reskinned too so that makes it more rare.

• Feed it
  • Keep it

0 voters

Keep it for the vanity. It’ll be the crown jewel of your muledump.

Okay

If you enjoy having rare stuff, like me, you should keep it. But if you don’t really care about that it’s basically just feed power anyways.

DONT FEED IT. I have played this game for 4 years on multiple accounts and I can say that you are likely to never get another Bulwark, reskin or regular, without months of farming. Bulwark has a few distinct uses and feeding it would be a huge mistake.

I did it and dont regret it.

Okay I made it into a poll.

Keep it AND feed it because you can do it in the poll xD

just buy some fp if you need it

Don’t feed it the FP isn’t even that good!
Farm Manors, Chausuble is pretty good feed, also Fulmi’s feed is much better (althought Fulmi is very useful)
If you really want to get rid of it, for whatever reason, suicide it on a character while using it.

Or, if you aren’t like me (I keep mine because it is the one thing that makes me feel kinda accomplished at this game), then just use it on a character to show off.
You could build a Priest with Reskin Bulwark, Reskin Prot, Reskin GSorc, and Reskin Crown to make it a fully frozen priest.

Ok so, options:

1. If you have a pet like mine, why feed anything below 900 FP anyways; don’t feed it.
  2. It’s a reskin, so who really cares; feed it.
  3. It is technically a bulwark though, so you might care; don’t feed it.
  4. Try getting a legit bulwark, then feeding that reskin; feed it.

Keep

Like MrExalt’s set I noticed a few days ago

That reskin is one of the rarest items in the game. Don’t feed it.

Exactly, I noticed quite a few people roaming the nexus that had a set like that.

So I’ve kept the wand for a month now and I just the reskinned robe today!

All I need now is the Ice Crown and the Tome Of Frigid Protection.

i remember that i fed it once lol

lol rip

i didn’t care too much about this bc wand and cant aim for shit

i also got inc from jungle one day and being curious what it does i used it

lol