[Skin] Warrior skin Hope you like it

It’s not bad, but it looks like it should be a Knight skin.

Well I wanted it to be a warrior skin because I personally find it to be favorite class

Yeah.
But now that I look at it, it looks like the Knight of the Round knight skin.

It has a thick arm…

He kinda look like this new future skins

Right blue part is the shoulderblade from another perspective

Um, nice knight skin I guess.

Yeah i don’t see it, similar ofc, but the shoulders are bigger wherein the Knight has a shield and a bit of a shoulder.

The horn at the top is new, as is the face shape, not to mention the shading.

The only real similarity is that little plume at the top.

I’ve noticed that your skins don’t seem to be made on the official sprite editor. Use this site to make your sprites.

That said, this isn’t bad, but, as others have said, it’s incredibly similar to Knight of the Round Table.
I’d rate it 5/10.

your skin is 8x9, most unacceptable. literally unusable fix asap pls

Wow , just wanna say I love the skins you make I’ll be sure to fix this and keep making skins (Bows)

When shading try to have the light source come from the top. Shading should be noticeable but not distracting in color difference, 3/10 for shading. Your color choice is great, mixing dark gray and bright blue with black is perfect for that neon future look, 9/10 for color. The general shape of the skin should be noticeable as the class it is for with exceptions for specialty skins like mini avatar, yours looks more like a knight than a warrior, 6/10 for shape. When animating a sprite there are many factors that I don’t care to go into, however an attack animation is often ideal to have, 6/10 for animation. :sunglasses:

Not 8 by 8. BAD

Not how rotmg characters animate. BAD

Everything else: meh.

Overall: Sub-par/10

should this be moved to #community-hub:art?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.