So Uh... BS Death Stories?

wait? why is this hidden?

[details=Summary]

[/details]

I guess off topic but that’s pretty unfair IMO… he just noticed consol had changed his pic… ph well

that was kinda unnecessarily, its not like asking how the weather was.

I once had an 8/8 knight that died to a crazy glitch. A cube god spawned on top of a hermit god and the result were these huge, black-boxed shots. I think all the cube bullets combined to make them. Well anyways, I ran into a single one of these super-stacked shots and insta-popped. It must have taken off over 1k hp since thats how much health I had (some pally buffed me). Right before I died, I saw a 7/8, 6/8, and 4/8 grave nearby.

Yeah you probably got hit by stacked stone shots. Those can instantly kill you, especially when you get paralyzed. I’ve recently lost a 7/8 huntress, a 6/8 paladin, and a 5/8 huntress to them. Dumb deaths. Fortunately, they were just throwaways.

why tho i recall a lot of topics where towards the end the replies were really off topic. didnt know that noticing someone changed their profile picture and commenting about it was against the forum rules… :frowning:

its ok. Its not a flag in my heart :heart:

like my latest thread about the santa hats… i dont even know what they’re talking about anymore xD

Why is this flagged?

sighs :frowning: i dont know why anyone would flag it for that…

2 days ago I was on my freshly made huntress with max def. I had ctrap and dbow. I went in a lab and rushed. This rogue planewakered his way through faster, so I tped and got popped instantly. I thought I lagged out, but…

Why was this flagged lol

lol why did that get flagged

RIP 3/8 trickster maxed in def dex and spd died in hive…

lel

Died in snake pit because friend used transformation potion and turned into a baby…

Shitty Kabam Servers: Very first NPE… two and a half years ago. I chose knight, and managed to get 6/8 no trades(before pets too). Was glorious.

one day, i headed in a mostly empty realm - and a cube god event greeted me. Eager for pots, I headed up to the giant blue guy.

Suddenly, MASSIVE rubberband lag. Hit my nexus key - nothing happened. Frantically closed the window.
Checked forums, and turned out that the servers were having some severe issues.

Went back online, 6/8 knight was deaded.

Lair of Lagconis: I gained a Doku no Boku(katana from cdepths) and made a badass ninja; steamrolled with him. The new dungeon Lair of Draconis was opened in nexus(LoD keys used to cost fame iirc) came up, took the opportunity to check it out. On blue dragon, sudden rubberband lag, and EVERYONE who was in the dungeon - over 20, I reckon - DIED INSTANTLY. holy crap that was bs.

scroll up