So Uh... BS Death Stories?

Did you ever tell the game about the second one? Wouldn’t they have to do something if like 20 people died at once. Because that can’t be possible from one boss unless you were all standing in the exact same place.Or can they not do anything about it now.

8/8 Archer death by Pumpkin Shrine.
Tp’d to guildmate, insta popped by cluster shots.

A bunch of us complained on the Kabam forums but it was largely ignored. The devs will only resurrect characters if it is something that simply can not be ignored, such as good ol’ Swatsecone’s antics.

I died.

Is that a good death story?

someone plz tell me how you do the small letters xD

You can change your font size in the same bar as bold, italics, etc etc

Using this:

<sub>[Text]

Each <sub> makes the text smaller by 50% (I think). Just add more to eachother.

read things here

ok thanks!

2/8 Knight teleported to guy at Eye of the Dragon, random Body Segment Bomb comes out of nowhere and kills me. Took less than a second for the whole thing to happen.

1/8 Archer was as Avatar, lag, I run back, and die randomly, out of range of the Avatar. #logic

1/8 Huntress, random lag, Medusa comes out of nowhere and sits on me.

2/8 Assassin, lag again, Ghost God just appears out of nowhere (quit fitting really, when you think about it, it’s a ghost) and instakills me.

0/8 char (I forgot what class) in Deadwater Docks, enter the Biglewater’s Grotto portal, I see Bilgewater right next to me, he shotguns, I die.

Yes, it is amazing.

0/8 archer with d bow at sprite.Paralyse the boss when it rush at me…Got shotgun in the face :frowning:

Rogue in cland just now, invised in an empty room, and the enemies disappeared. I went to pick up a bag and the invis ended, leaving the enemies to respawn on top of me and I received a shotgun to the face by 5 Rototos.

I died to lucky djinn sitter xD

I’m sure that this happens to 90% of people.

You just found your first pet with electric. You try it out, and enter a sprite world, cause you’re feeling like a god with your new pet. Walk slowly through, killing everything you see. Run into boss room, proc boss, and it sits on you with your pet. Insta pop.

aaaaand that’s why I have decoy as 3rd ability.

not really, I’d love elec

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.