Some random sprites again

Here I will introduce the miscellanea crap. (there is rly bad sprites tbh. cuz I’m testing a new palette.)
This is all that I have done for the New Year holidays. I hope you enjoy least something.
The katana:

Projectiles:

I tried to make a new kind of scepter. Do not try to use a lot of black. Because it looks very bad in the game. :smiley:
And some dagger there too:

About Scepter:

Another one dagger:

Trying to make a skin for your character knight.
(also you can see more about it in my twitter :stuck_out_tongue: )

Bonus! :smiley:

I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for attention! :slight_smile:

Nice, i like them.

I alwys had a hard time understand if these went in item ideas? i think it should be in fan art, b/c they arent actually re-skins for an item / have an effect on them.

Maybe you’re right.
I just do not like to invent statistics for items. I just know that it is not needed. Because my things do not add to the game. I’m doing this for myself, and of course for you.
Maybe this is the reason why my items do not see the green light, who knows, he he? :smiley:

the real question is: why is deca using phop’s sprites all the time? yours are gorgeous. in fact, as long as the animations for that knight skin aren’t terrible, that would be the first knight skin I have even seen that I like more than the classic one. sry I can’t click like twice :confused:

That knight skin is fantastic!

@Xaklor ones in testing and ones not. Sadly that’s pretty much the only thing stopping blood.

*sees knight skin

By the way, what is the knight skin called?

The katana looks a lot like the Thunder Katana

meh just the hilt, it reminded me of arbiters wrath more but it’s a good sprite anyway and I’m sure he didn’t copy it from thunder katana

the katana looks like a dagger

I almost missed the bonus!

Awesome work as usual.

Oh, thanks you guys for good feedback!
I’m always happy when you guys like my sprite! :slight_smile:
Everything is for you.

hehe, not rly tbh :dd

ayy lmao, are you srsly? xd
[quote=“Septagram, post:9, topic:4402, full:true”]
the katana looks like a dagger
[/quote]

K, lol.

These look lovely, no less from BLOODQWEN

Great work, keep that up.

Cute sprites! Scepter makes me want a mint chocolate chip cone :3

Well done! I especially like the scepters, they look like they could be a part of some sort of thematic item set.

Or rly? :open_mouth:What one?

They’re all good, but I most prefer the third one. The hints of green on each side make it stand out from the standard scepter mold.

the knight skin reminds me of one that was on a pserver, except yours is gray and not brown.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.