Sprite Set (for Priest)

###Sprite Set

For as long as i have played ROTMG I have wondered what use the sprite wand could have, so I decided to make a set based around the idea of it

Sprite Wand

A wand created from the wood of Sprite trees. Seems to be poorly calibrated, though.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 9
  • Damage: 5-210 (Average: 107.5)
  • Fame Bonus: 0%
  • Feed Power: 200

####Drops From:

• Limon the Sprite God

Sprite Tome

Limon swore to protect this tome from the mortals of the realm, as it allowed them to have what he did not.

####Stats:

• MP Cost: 100
  • Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
  • Effect: Blinded on self for 1 second, Invincible on self for 1 second, Slowed on self after 1 second (for 1 second)
  • Stat Bonus: +2 DEX, -20 HP
  • Feed Power: 800

####Drops From:

• Limon the Sprite God (0.01% chance)

Sprite Robe

Worn by the guardians of the sprite world itself, it offers great protection for the wearer.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +12 DEF, +50 HP, +50 MP
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• Limon the Sprite God (0.05% chance)

Sprite Ring

If it is quiet enough soft, piercing screams can be heard from withing the ring itself.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +50 HP
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, weakened
  • Feed Power: 500

####Drops From:

• Limon the Sprite God (0.05% chance)

Set Bonus: +40 ATT (when weakened), +5 DEX, +5 DEF, +50 HP, 20% fame bonus

Set Skin:

Entire Set Stat Boost: 7 DEX, 130 HP, 17 DEF, 50 MP, 10 ATT

Priest’s Stats at 8/8: 800 HP, 435 MP, 62 DEX, 60 ATT, 42 DEF, 40 VIT, 55 SPD, 75 WIS

(just to get an idea of what it would look like)

####More info
This set in my eyes is quite balanced as even though the tome offers invincibility, it does not have a healing effect and blinds/slows the user. The robe has great all round stats for most robed classes as it offers DEF, HP and MP. The concept of the ring was based around the fact that a sprite wand does not pierce, along with many other weapons in the game, but by being able to pierce comes at the price of giving up damage as when you use the ring you are permanently weakened. I could see this ring as a swap out for most staff classes and even some melees, but also would be useful for this set. The set bonus counteracts the weakening effect of the ring and also accounts for the low HP and DEF of the priest class.

###Wand:

Same as the one in game, except it doesn’t specify the fact that it also drops from the Native Nature Sprite.

###Tome:

Unnecessarily rare. Weak and silly, yet it fits well with the wand.

###Robe:

A more defense oriented high-tier robe. Although i’d argue that it’s weaker than the current robes in the game, it’s pretty powerful for an item that drops from such a weak boss. Then again, with an absurd 1/2000 chance of dropping, i guess it’s balanced.

###Ring:

There’s a reason why the current items in the game don’t grant debuffs on self, and that’s because it could be exploited. Also, when making a ring, you have to account for the fact that it can be put on ANY class. Unexpected consequences can derive from this.

Although i can’t think of any practical use for it, i’m sure it would get exploited somehow.

Could a Puri get rid of this weakenedness?

Please elaborate on exactly how the ring would function.

Also, i can’t imagine how that skin would look with dyes added to it.

you do realize this set was a joke right?

You did post it under ideas, with no indication of it being a joke. For a joke it sure is fleshed out.

Regardless of if it was or not and if i knew or not, i’d have reacted in the same way, as i could say "lol, i was just acting like i was actually reviewing your “joke” ".

Because bluffing a bluff is just as good as a bluff.

###Wand

• I’ve seen this before… somewhere

Tome

• The sprite is very dazzling, I’d say it looks a little too similar to the Wand.
  • Right now oreo is the only item that grants invincible, so I struggling to see how balanced this is
  • Invincibility for 1 second seems far from useful, especially with the debuffs.
  • Priest is a very team based class, a tome that doesn’t heal is taking away one of the last team based aspect of this game, so unless you add in a heal/party buff I would not be able to imagine this in the game, nor would I want to.
  • That description is strange, if you are talking about invincibility, limon goes invincible during his phases.

###Robe

• It reminds me a little of a weaker soulless robe, with some MP added to it.
  • The sprite also looks way to much like the sprite wand.

###Ring

• Just wear a t2 HP ring.
  • Feed all these.

###Set
Well you said it was a joke, but I have read it anyway. The skin isn’t 16x16, -1 for that.

• A set fame bonus is a little weird.
  • Why the +40 ATK, when you are weak anyway.

ok, this is my first time spriting and also posting on the forum. I had no intention of this actually being reviewed by people and absolutely no intention of it actually being implemented. i just got bored and decided to make a set for the worst item in the game to try make it usable

Well, if your goal was to fail, then you really didn’t fail at all, because you succeeded at failing.

The skin looks like it’s for a staff class. You should change it so it looks like it’s holding a wand instead.

Or did he?

Find out on the next episode of

Dragon ball Z

Availlable NOW for only 3 deca rings!

Sponsored by:

“Life is hard, but so are you!”

And now, back to your scheduled programming!

so, basically, each item is a reskin? very much good original 10/10

I’m only a few lines in, and you lost me already. Sprite wand is a terrible item. Why would you build a set around it?

dont bother with commenting

I was not aware, since I didn’t read more than 5 lines of it.

Reskin of an item that doesn’t exist, yes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.