Star Idea (I Need A Name)

###Star of the ____

Do the flames enchant you? Let me enlighten you.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT

While Key Is Held

• MP Cost: 5 MP/Sec
  • Effect: Damaging, Bleeding (Immune to Purify, Drains 30 HP/Sec)

When Key Is Released

• MP Cost - 60

• Damage - 600

• Cooldown - 6 Seconds

• Projectile Speed - 10

• Range - 10 Tiles

• Stat Bonus: +5 def

• Fame Bonus: ?

• Feed Power: ?

####Drops From:

• I Need Ideas

Interesting idea, but I am not sure what to think about the -6 spd. That is pretty significant when you remove the speedy effect.
I don’t have an exact idea for a name, but something about a demonic pact seems fitting. And if so maybe it can drop from red demons.

your bullets have different things here, fix it, looks weird.[quote=“Starwartwo, post:1, topic:6079”]
Fame Bonus: ?
Feed Power: ?
[/quote]

seems somewhat incomplete[quote=“Starwartwo, post:1, topic:6079”]
Drains 20 (?) HP/Sec)
[/quote]

yes it drains 20hp/sec.
I dont really like that, since legendary+ can just perma dmg, ON A NINJA, it has one of the highest dps.

the star shot isnt very special, looks like you made everything 6, you could’ve went all out and did 66mp, 666dmg, 6 sec cooldown, +6def, -6spd.
And that could relate back to your item name, especially since your star is red!

the increase in def actually makes this item very interesting, you could rush with this if u needed more def instead of spd. But yet, the negative spd opposes this? I dont really get why u have negative spd, especially when your already removing the speedy effect? i personally would’ve gone no spd changes, or + spd

Star of the Blood Moon.

Sorry, I tried to think of something kinda the similar to the midnight star and the bleeding. :confused:

I don’t know how I didn’t think about the word “blood” earlier, but now that Linx mentioned it, my suggested name would be “Star of the Blood Pact”

It looks ok, i guess, i like the sprite and the damage, not much big of a fan about the -6 spd

As for the name, i suggest “Star of Burning Anger”, or “Star of Abysmal Flames”

Good job the the effect, it’s a good to have something other than speedy on the star.

Here are some things to take note of:

bit confusing for me, when you release the key do you get a 5 or 6 second cooldown?

• the sprite looks too much like midnight star

• I don’t like the negative debuff, it’s nice to have a negative in using the item but being able to kill yourself in a permadeath game is weird

Hmm it’s fiery. And it kinda looks like a rose. The red points are like petals.
Maybe a name with fire and rose. After all, valentine’s day wasn’t too long ago XD

I guess “Star of the Rose Warrior”?

Interesting combo of stats; a bleeding and - speed.

Drops from Red Demon?

I would argue that the item idea matters more than the names and such. also, i fixed the cool down thing, and changed the spd subtraction

yes, i fully agree. hence why i said somewhat incomplete

It’s a bit incomplete, and I don’t really like how the star is… odd. Holding the key down is bad and releasing it just does 600 damage. I don’t like it.

Fame bonus is 4% and feed power is 600 and drops from Red Demon.

Holding the key down gives the damaging buff. To a ninja.
I’d say that is well worth the bleeding debuff.

also, bleeding with a decent pet doesnt damage you THAT much, hence why I think i buffed that debuff a bit and made it immune to purify.

oops, wait lol i didnt actually buff the dbuff. @Scorchmist scorchy borchy, wbu 30 HP/SEc

please stop calling me [quote=“Starwartwo, post:15, topic:6079”]
scorchy borchy,
[/quote]

…i just noticed this hp…no… hp as costs == no

ahhh, why not scorch? does it bother you?

But…

Scorchy Borchy…

STOP, HE’S MINE! also, how is the new debuff bad @scorchmist?

• you can kill yourself
  • you have mp for a reason
  • ehh lots of other things that im too lazy to remember