Status Effect Depletion

Quick reminder:

Like the idea? Use the like button in the OP instead of adding an empty reply. We like discussions here, not +1’s. :wink:

Yeah! that means you @Mattyfatty !
tisk tisk

adding such comments as “+1” or “great idea/great job” instead of liking the post will do nothing but lower the like/post ratio system the forum has going

Absolutely love this idea. dunno how many times ive almost died not paying attention on rogue lol

Sweggy idea

Would change the gameplay to a better :smiley:

This is a great idea.

Although it’s a great idea, i wonder if it would be a bad idea for newer players to use it.

I mean, if i was a new player and my rogue blinked when he was going to uncloak, the timer in my head wouldn’t be as developed right now. (also, lag might mess up the accuracy of the blinking).

Would be a smart idea to have 3 separate options. One for your character, one for other people’s characters and one for enemies.

Wow, great idea! SILEEEEEEEX. Also stun, paralyse, daze, hexed, confused, quieted, speedy, and so forth. Sileeex plz add.

This idea is very nice. It would help alot when you do abysses with your paladin and you aim for perma buff. I like this idea and DECA, I think it is pretty easy to implement.

I’d love for this to be a thing, it’d show a much more exact time frame rather than instant of me being invisble then another second I’m in the plane getting ruined

Simple but great idea!

Awesome idea!

I have decided to move this to “best of the best” subcategory. Congratulations on being the first post promoted.

This was an arbitrary and unilateral decision. That’s not the best way for this type of decision to be made. We may have to come up with a more formal process.

Best of the best criteria

I’m still a bit bewildered that this topic has gotten as successful as it has, to be honest.

great decision, one of the greatest things on this forum (other than the lovely forum games, lol)

How dare you make such an excellent choice independently!

I love that idea. It’s very cool and I strongly support it.

A post was split to a new topic: Best of the best criteria

Bump.

It’s not going to be locked >_>