Steam or Flash [Answered]

Steam is flash, in a way. It’s literally just the most up to date flash projector version in a steam skin.

So you can’t really compare the two, it’s more like comparing different versions of flash projector, and 18 is still the best for rotmg.

Steam uses the newest version of flash, the newer versions, which are known to be inconsistent for rotmg.

I remember that 19-21 had the memory bug, and from what I’ve seen 18 works the best

I’ll stick to Steam then, a bit easier for me.

If you use steam you’ll have to download steam on any computer you play on in the future and do the annoying verification code everytime.

So if you’re lazy, flash.

But where else am I going to play RotMG other than my home. Both PC’s in my house have Steam.

And with Flash you have to import the link and that number code in the Flash Projector.

Idk, it’s not my life. I play it on plenty of different computers

Only if you enable 2step verification.

did not know you could turn this off

many thanks for bringing this to my attention.

If you’re playing seamlessly for 45 minutes or less, Steam with Hardware accel at full. Otherwise, Flash is more efficient w/o HA and for very very long periods of time. Restart FP client every hours or so or every half hour or so if you’re getting ping.

Anytime. It was only recently that valve made it so every steam account has to register 2step verification when it’s created.

EDIT

@Shatter I highly advise against turning 2step off for security reasons. My steam account is worth hundreds, I wouldn’t risk it just to save some time every once in a while.

Im not saying steam has dc’s lol, im just saying that flash doesnt too.

“The lag depends on the platform.
Chromebook: dc’s every 10 minutes
Mac book: No lag unless video/music in background
Windows: No lag unless lots of tabs in background
Desktop: Impossible lag unless 1 bar on internet”

He didn’t said the platform, so i assumed he has a pc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.